Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Watch out for Dell McGee for HC. I’ve heard some rumblings from some people that have some authority within tech athletics. I can expand on this a little bit more if people would like to know.

Last edited:

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Watch out for Dale McGee for HC. I’ve heard some rumblings from some people that have some authority within tech athletics. I can expand on this a little bit more if people would like to know.
Yes, please. Are you talking about Dell McGee, Run Game Coordinator and RB coach for UGA?

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Okay. What else can you tell us?
The money people at tech and the people who will hold the most power in this coaching search have discussed McGee and his name keeps circling around within that group of people. There is a very good chance McGee would take the job if it was offered to him.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
The money people at tech and the people who will hold the most power in this coaching search have discussed McGee and his name keeps circling around within that group of people. There is a very good chance McGee would take the job if it was offered to him.
I like his resume.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Dell is very very highly thought of in this state. In a time where tech isn’t thought of that highly within the state by HS coaches due to Collins on the field performance, McGee would bring a lot of respect and relationships with the high schools in Georgia.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
It seems he has a good resume so far. It would surprise me if they hired someone with that little amount of experience. He should definitely be interviewed, though. Just my 2 cents.
BTW, who are "the money people at tech and who will hold the most power in this coaching search" and what is your connection to what they are discussing?
Asking for a friend.:buzz::)