Alcohol Sales

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Not that it matters one way or the other but Alabama and Auburn have come out and said they will not this year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...spite-new-sec-rule/ar-AACcS2B?ocid=spartanntp

But Auburn does already sell it to the muckety mucks. They just won't be selling it to the riff raff. Tech does the same.

I guess it's done that way to make the special seats that much more special, but I don't imagine it would peel the skin off anyone's nose to make it available to the rabble in the cheap seats (like me). And I doubt anyone in the high-rent district would mind. They could give them some of that $10 a bottle beer made by Belgian monks, and sell us Bud Light in a can.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Louisville sells beer at their football, baseball and Basketball games. I've partaken at all three venues when the Jackets ramble into the 'Ville. And they're cheap. Like 5 bucks for a Miller Lkte. GT needs to get on board

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Louisville sells beer at their football, baseball and Basketball games. I've partaken at all three venues when the Jackets ramble into the 'Ville. And they're cheap. Like 5 bucks for a Miller Lkte. GT needs to get on board

It was really nice to be able to have some suds at the Louisville game last year. Seems I remember they had an import, too, like Amstel or something. And not ridiculously priced, like it is at Sun Trust Park.

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
I love traditions...and sneaking a flask of Ancient Age or Evan Williams or the like into BDS is one that I have abided by for over 4 decades. I'm not wanting to give up that tradition. It's not that I am old fashioned...it's just that I don't like the way others make my drinks. If it don't burn going down or bring tears to your eyes when you are sippin' it then it wasn't mixed correctly imo.

A lot of people will continue sneaking in to avoid the prices, I'm sure

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
A lot of people will continue sneaking in to avoid the prices, I'm sure
With beer for sale won't they quit checking for whiskey - most of these people buy a couple of cokes.

At the 14 orange bowl we had free beer at pregame party. Then inside they had guys coming around selling ice cold 16oz miller lights. Glad it was so exciting as i may have never finished.