Ahmaud Arbery murder case

Does anyone here know for sure that white on black racism is more prevalent today than black on white racism? As a white man, it sure seems like there is a lot of black on white racism here in the south.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone here know for sure that white on black racism is more prevalent today than black on white racism? As a white man, it sure seems like there is a lot of black on white racism here in the south.

There is, but you can’t acknowledge or talk about it. Only white people are racist. Toe the line.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

To your latter sentence, have some unfortunate experience on that.

Deleted member 2897

I mean, to me it’s irrelevant if Ahmaud was black or yellow or 8 feet tall or smelled like Lysol. Racism is alive and well in this country, and I’ll let others hash that out. But regardless of anything, you don’t deliver vigilante justice. And in my opinion, equally as bad you don’t sweep it under the rug. A real investigation would have interviewed folks like the driver who videoed it. They would have asked the community for witnesses and taken interviews. Then you’d have statements under oath too. The injustice of the coverup is equally insidious. People killing others is terrible - but at least if they’re held accountable you’d have a sense of peace and closure. I really hope the folks who lied and hid this get held to account...and in a serious manner.

Deleted member 2897

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
So have I, but that will be dismissed, because, well, we know why. Actually, not racism. The accurate terms would be prejudice and bigotry.

Now imagine your isolated experience happening to literally everyone in your race.