AFC Champs Practicing at Tech

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
From WSB-TV:

upload_2019-1-31_10-15-58.jpeg

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
The Patriots like the facilities; it was mentioned several times.

“I think the highlight of the whole thing was seeing [right guard and Georgia Tech alum Shaq] Mason’s picture on the front of the building as you drive in. [His teammates] were all over him about that..."
“I thought the facilities were great,” linebacker coach/defensive play caller Brian Flores agreed. “It was fun. We all got on the bus, we drive up and see a big picture of Shaq Mason. "
"The facility’s great. The hospitality was great over there,” raved offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Awesome to see Shaq Mason get so much love this week. Probably one of the least "Look at me, look at me" players in the league, and if the guy wasn't a 3 time All ACC player and a beast for us at GT, we probably would have never even noticed him on the team. Awesome seeing those guys get rewarded.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The Patriots like the facilities; it was mentioned several times.

“I think the highlight of the whole thing was seeing [right guard and Georgia Tech alum Shaq] Mason’s picture on the front of the building as you drive in. [His teammates] were all over him about that..."
“I thought the facilities were great,” linebacker coach/defensive play caller Brian Flores agreed. “It was fun. We all got on the bus, we drive up and see a big picture of Shaq Mason. "
"The facility’s great. The hospitality was great over there,” raved offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.
Where’s the giant pic of Shaq?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The new giant monitor over player entrance w welcome home Shaq seems to have made good impression.

Wonder if they would show Gt receivers video - - as players are walking up.
Sure hope it's used as dynamic display verses a lame scrolling PowerPoint.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Belichek giving thanks to GT and CGC:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football...-atlanta-georgia-tech/ht6374S475bitFS8LSC8FI/

“The Hyatt did a tremendous job for us,” Belichick said. “Certainly, Georgia Tech was great. We, fortunately, have had the opportunity to do this a few times and Georgia Tech was a great facility. Coach (Geoff) Collins and his staff were so accommodating for us. So, it was a great part of the experience.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
The Patriots didn't need nap rooms, a slide or a bowling alley in order to prepare for the Superbowl?
These guys are professionals, and realize that they really don't need 2 jacuzzis a player.

One of the problems with the sham "amateurism" of CFB is that schools have to spend hundreds of millions building shiny trinkets to attract players.