AFC Champs Practicing at Tech

ebb1

Georgia Tech Fan
not sure where they will be on campus, but the field at BDS is painted with the NFL configuration. Narrow Hash marks and Numbers farther away from the sidelines

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Any idea of opportunities to meet the team? I'd love to watch them practice

I'm sure if you just show up at Rose Bowl field and the indoor practice facility, the Patriots folks would be more than happy to let you in and introduce you to all of the players and the coaching staff. Belichick is supposedly really fan friendly in real life and the whole grumpy attitude is just a big act. :)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure if you just show up at Rose Bowl field and the indoor practice facility, the Patriots folks would be more than happy to let you in and introduce you to all of the players and the coaching staff. Belichick is supposedly really fan friendly in real life and the whole grumpy attitude is just a big act. :)
And he’ll be happy to let you film practice, too. ;)

The Rev.

Georgia Tech Fan
When the SB was held in ATL in 1994, Tech was the practice site for the Buffalo Bills (on the old astroturf in BDS). No indoor practice facility and lots of rain that week...

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

Lol alright smarta$$. Haha.

I mean I'm curious if any former players have an in. I'm looking for a plug to get me in to meet shaq mason, Edelman, Brady, Clark, James white.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol alright smarta$$. Haha.

I mean I'm curious if any former players have an in. I'm looking for a plug to get me in to meet shaq mason, Edelman, Brady, Clark, James white.
This is a business trip for those guys. A very important one. I highly doubt there is anyone that could get you in. If our team gets to meet them I imagine it will be a very private and short meeting. Now after the game is over, and assuming the Pats win, some may hang around ATL for another day or so to celebrate.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I hope our guys can spend some time with them. Esp in the weight-room so they can see what is expected and what it takes to play on Sundays.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
It should be a requirement by the school that they must show the kids in the gt football program a few things. Otherwise they can piss off and find a high school to practice at.
It's the Super Bowl. The NFL just cuts the check for use of the facilities. And I'm sure we'll gladly take it.

Not to say GT Football won't get access to meet the team at all.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a business trip for those guys. A very important one. I highly doubt there is anyone that could get you in. If our team gets to meet them I imagine it will be a very private and short meeting. Now after the game is over, and assuming the Pats win, some may hang around ATL for another day or so to celebrate.
I hear Ray Lewis is chaperoning.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

Shaq is a freaking beast. You know how valuable he is when the Patriots of all teams are giving him a big extension. I want a #69 Pats jersey but not sure I can get it in time for the game. Problem is most people will think it’s a specially customized Gronk jersey until they see the name.