Adidas Swag watch 2018

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
FYI. I received the climalite tee shirt with big GT on front and “yellow jackets” running down the back vertically. Poor quality imo. Looks and feels cheap, it’s almost see through thin and not at all dry wick type material.

The polo I got at fan day I like. Haven’t gotten the free tee yet.
I just received my climalite tee and agree on all counts. It feels tighter than other XL tees I own but the collar opening is too big for my liking. Not thrilled with it.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I will say one thing I wish they’d do differently is use a golf adidas logo on the shorts. The silver logo they use is unfortunate coloring across some of their designs for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing - if the adidas logo was gold or white, these would be about perfect.....

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Like many, I received my season ticket t shirts today. Great fit!

What struck me though, was all my GT hats have the wrong gold! A quick check on the store site, and it’s amazing how many yellow hats are still offered or yellow thread is used instead of Tech Gold.

Now, if only they would make a visor ...

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

What struck me though, was all my GT hats have the wrong gold! A quick check on the store site, and it’s amazing how many yellow hats are still offered or yellow thread is used instead of Tech Gold.

That's why I wear a white cap :cool:

That's because Adidas has not yet produced a gold hat. I have one they made 10+ years ago, and I sure wish they would make it again.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

I’m pretty sure I saw 3 Adidas visors for sale on the bookstore website (gray, white, and blue...sorry, no gold one), and I’m putting together an order right now that includes one. I don’t believe I’ve seen those visors on any other website though.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
It’s been posted in its own thread, but then there was talk about getting rid of buzz and it made me le sad so I figured I would cross post. Sorry mods.

Anyone seen the buzz shoes for sale:

Apparently they were custom made for buzz so would be kinda cool to pick up a pair and get them signed by a buzz this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk