Adidas Swag watch 2018

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Just a note for those that will purchase some navy blue items, ****'s has everything fan related 30% off with code, and if you spend $25, the shipping is free.

Again, about all they have are navy blue items, but I had planned to get one blue polo shirt, so I pulled the trigger this morning. Tax and all, it was $47.
You going to share the code or just hold out on people? :)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My jersey shipped today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine too! I ordered both home and away.
I really hope the have kids sizes available soon. I want one for my 4 year old son. He has too many Michigan fans around him and I know my wife is gonna find away to get him in a maize and blue jersey.....

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Mime shipped today as well. Probably going to be the last GT adidas item I receive for a while, I've gone a little overboard on the whole thing.

tumblr_mlr2t6bcoC1rqiulxo1_500.gif

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
It appears that some of the gear doesn’t feature the new word mark. Is that just the sample images on the site or does that translate to the actual gear?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
FYI. I received the climalite tee shirt with big GT on front and “yellow jackets” running down the back vertically. Poor quality imo. Looks and feels cheap, it’s almost see through thin and not at all dry wick type material.

The polo I got at fan day I like. Haven’t gotten the free tee yet.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI. I received the climalite tee shirt with big GT on front and “yellow jackets” running down the back vertically. Poor quality imo. Looks and feels cheap, it’s almost see through thin and not at all dry wick type material.

The tshirt is 100% polyester, but not "shiny" like most polyester, so I actually like that about it. It wicks, but looks and feels more like cotton. But it is thin, yes.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Yes, I originally got 2 t-shirts from ****'s, and I agree with your sentiments. I returned them.

For the young guys though, I believe they love their t-shirts to be like this. Being an old guy, I have no desire for shorter, tighter, and see-through on me. And, I believe others will also be appreciative that I am not wearing these. :)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The navy shorts are comfy as hell boys.

I just got home from work, poured a bourbon, threw them on and turned on season 1 episode 1 of castle rock.

Can’t wait for next weekend when we can FINALLY get back to football

I will say one thing I wish they’d do differently is use a golf adidas logo on the shorts. The silver logo they use is unfortunate coloring across some of their designs for us

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The navy shorts are comfy as hell boys.

I just got home from work, poured a bourbon, threw them on and turned on season 1 episode 1 of castle rock.

Can’t wait for next weekend when we can FINALLY get back to football

They are beyond comfy! I put mine on last night and boy oh boy was I a happy camper. Never knew basketball shorts could feel like a silk robe haha