Adidas Swag watch 2018

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I don't own any Tech item in navy, other than one necktie, nor do I plan on buying any. I can deal with one-time use of a blue jersey during football season, but virtually all the women's basketball team wears is blue, and that uni they wore in the WNIT final was butt ugly, and not just because it was blue. If you think the basketball team should look like ND, that's your prerogative, but I HATE it.
What’s your address? I’ll send you a blue shirt, we all need at least one. :p

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
On the real, though-- I religiously only wear gold to home games, with the exception of white for a white out. I would not mind a navy alternate Jersey, but not for regular wear. Also, I wear the hell out of some navy GT stuff on non-gamedays. There, now it's all out in the open. I feel so much better.
This. X 100000000.

Gold on game day unless its a designated White Out.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders will receive information in the next 5-7 days on how to redeem their complimentary Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirts.

The complimentary adidas t-shirts are an exclusive benefit for 2018 Georgia Tech football season-ticket holders. The design was selected by a vote of season-ticket holders earlier this offseason.

Season-ticket holders will receive the information on how to redeem their Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirts via email. Emails will be sent to the address reflected on ticket-holders’ Georgia Tech athletics ticket office accounts.

The email will include a promo code to redeem shirts from the RamblinWreck.com Online Store. Each account can redeem one shirt per season ticket ordered (e.g., four season tickets = four adidas t-shirts). Fans will be able to select their desired shirt sizes during the checkout process. Standard shipping and processing fees are free.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Did you notice the shirts logo on the actual site is a lot smaller than the logo in the email and what was advertised so far...

Plus when I go to the link there isn't an option for XL??????? Only medium, large and XXL??

Damn, do you gripe about everything? That's what they have in stock right now, the email specifically said 5-7 days an email will be sent out on how to redeem the complimentary t-shirts. I don't doubt they will have XL available for you when you choose your size. Calm down, you're going to have a heart attack before the season even starts!

Milwaukee

Banned
Can anyone verify if these are also running snug like the polos please:

upload_2018-8-13_18-7-24.png

upload_2018-8-13_18-8-7.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Damn, do you gripe about everything? That's what they have in stock right now, the email specifically said 5-7 days an email will be sent out on how to redeem the complimentary t-shirts. I don't doubt they will have XL available for you when you choose your size. Calm down, you're going to have a heart attack before the season even starts!

I gripe because they have royally screwed me two seasons in a row. Last year we bought season tickets in 109. I had proof of the transaction. They said system error and said they see where we paid for tickets but location was never confirmed. They moved us to 111 40 rows up. A week before the 1st game. I noticed I never got tickets sent to me or in my account, I said something and I didn't know where I was sitting for the season till the day before game day, not the Tennessee game, but 1st home game. They gave is 2nd to last row in 300s for Tennessee after being forced to lose our original seats for the home season.

On top we never got our extra seat for the jax game, they said they never got the email, even though I sent 3 to the right address and called.

So yes, I micromanage them so I know I get what I pay for.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I gripe because they have royally screwed me two seasons in a row. Last year we bought season tickets in 109. I had proof of the transaction. They said system error and said they see where we paid for tickets but location was never confirmed. They moved us to 111 40 rows up. A week before the 1st game. I noticed I never got tickets sent to me or in my account, I said something and I didn't know where I was sitting for the season till the day before game day, not the Tennessee game, but 1st home game. They gave is 2nd to last row in 300s for Tennessee after being forced to lose our original seats for the home season.

On top we never got our extra seat for the jax game, they said they never got the email, even though I sent 3 to the right address and called.

So yes, I micromanage them so I know I get what I pay for.

You have had some bad mojo! Did you do something to tick off the GTAA gods? :cool: Still I really think you need to take a deep breath, we'd like to have you around for the season ;)