Adidas Swag watch 2018

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Anyone pick up a jersey yet? If so how’s the quality? I have a gold sewn Calvin jersey with Johnson stitched across the back.
Is it anything close to that?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
B2CE4F71-2CA8-4241-BC69-4DC95F2A777C.jpeg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Mine comes Tuesday. Ordered it over a week ago, and it finally shipped (from fla) Monday last week. Not sure why it’s taking so long but am excited to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
@Supersizethatorder-mutt @Gold1

Navy will be coming to men’s b-ball and football too. You two are gonna need to cuddle each other to deal with it. :LOL:
On the real, though-- I religiously only wear gold to home games, with the exception of white for a white out. I would not mind a navy alternate Jersey, but not for regular wear. Also, I wear the hell out of some navy GT stuff on non-gamedays. There, now it's all out in the open. I feel so much better.

On the real, though-- I religiously only wear gold to home games, with the exception of white for a white out. I would not mind a navy alternate Jersey, but not for regular wear. Also, I wear the hell out of some navy GT stuff on non-gamedays. There, now it's all out in the open. I feel so much better.
I don't own any Tech item in navy, other than one necktie, nor do I plan on buying any. I can deal with one-time use of a blue jersey during football season, but virtually all the women's basketball team wears is blue, and that uni they wore in the WNIT final was butt ugly, and not just because it was blue. If you think the basketball team should look like ND, that's your prerogative, but I HATE it. Navy is SUPPOSEDLY a SECONDARY color, not a SUBSTITUTE color.