Adidas Swag watch 2018

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
The season ticket holder shirt designs are better than what was originally shown IMO. Especially us female fans....

upload_2018-8-14_5-50-24-jpeg.3933

I definitely did not vote for the original design, but am not sure I don't like it slightly better than the new one. Either one is just meh, but a smart gesture from the program nonetheless.

chicoGT

Georgia Tech Fan
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the addidas tees, in advance of our requesting the season ticketholder tees. Reading this thread, i would conclude that the addidas tee might run a little small, so if I am borderline L -> XL, I should probably size up to XL. Anyone have experience with the performance tee sizing. Thanks!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the addidas tees, in advance of our requesting the season ticketholder tees. Reading this thread, i would conclude that the addidas tee might run a little small, so if I am borderline L -> XL, I should probably size up to XL. Anyone have experience with the performance tee sizing. Thanks!

My personal breakdown of Adidas

Performance tee: I’m solidly built so dont like things to look bigger than I am. tees are not snug, but a little form fitting. True to size

Polos: same as Tees but the polos size difference is drastic imo. XXL looked too baggy for my liking compared XL so went down a sz and got the XL

Hoodies: I usually go down a size

Primeknit material on shoes(ultraboost/pureboost): very stretchy, sock-like feel that most can down a half sz. I prefer to move my toes free so I stay true sz

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow

I haven't gotten any of the performance tees, but this might help some that are looking at the climalites:
I bought the two shirts that are listed as "climalite" on the book store website: the gold one and the white one with the huge GT/small Buzz. I ordered both in Adult M, but there was a huge size discrepancy. The White one says "ultimate tee" on the label, which makes me think it is mislabeled on the website, and it feels more like very thin cotton even though it's 100% poly. It's definitely more of a slim fit, and the medium is more what I would expect from an Adult small.

The gold one says "climalite" on the label, and feels like the quick dry material that my sons' soccer jerseys are made of. It's also a much roomier, fuller fit. The medium seemed more like a large, and I ended up getting a second gold one in adult small for my son, who normally prefers medium, but this was huge on him. He likes the adult small, which is still bigger (slightly) than the White tee in medium size.

Hope this helps.

I generally wear XL, and I bought an Adidas one at the Spring game. Fits fine.