Adidas Swag watch 2018

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
What’s wrong with sand?

phuket-romantic-beaches.jpg

Now, that gold on the loungers is "tech gold". :)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm just guessing, but I think that Adidas put GT on some of their stock "Sand" polo shirts while they're in the process of tooling-up to produce the new GT Gold. I remember looking at "Sand" as a goldish color from Adidas last year I think.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Is the tech gold available when you customize shoes at Adidas.com the Tech Gold? If so, pretty cool it's one of the few choices and the only color directly affiliated with a school as far as I can tell.

Link

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm just guessing, but I think that Adidas put GT on some of their stock "Sand" polo shirts while they're in the process of tooling-up to produce the new GT Gold. I remember looking at "Sand" as a goldish color from Adidas last year I think.
I don't know for sure, but I don't believe that's the case, given that my 1/4 zip and my Tech Gold shirt from Spring Game match pretty darn close.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Is the tech gold available when you customize shoes at Adidas.com the Tech Gold? If so, pretty cool it's one of the few choices and the only color directly affiliated with a school as far as I can tell.

Link
I had noticed the Tech Gold option on some customizable shoes late last year sometime, I believe, so I don't know if that is indeed our gold or an oddly coincidental but different color

Last edited:

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
It may say sand but it really is our tech gold. Im looking at the shirt right now and its tech gold

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure that there was a Sand and a Tech Gold long before our color was announced and, I think, before we signed with Adidas