Adidas Swag watch 2018

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My custom made Hardens. Should be ready in another week
C64FCE88-96AC-4224-BFCE-406B9EA8CBFD.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
...so the Polo's aren't GT Gold? At least that's what the color scheme doesn't look like on any of the monitors I have used.

I got no sympathy for you. That's what you get for looking for Dicks in Augusta.

:smuggrin:
Compared to other places in Augusta, ****'s is by far the best. I know better than to go to Academy Sports. At least ****'s sometimes has Tech gear at Christmas; I have never seen any at Academy anytime. And yes, I got your off-color innuendo, but I chose to ignore it. LOL

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Compared to other places in Augusta, ****'s is by far the best. I know better than to go to Academy Sports. At least ****'s sometimes has Tech gear at Christmas; I have never seen any at Academy anytime. And yes, I got your off-color innuendo, but I chose to ignore it. LOL

Off-color? Why I never. I'll have you know my innuendos are always tech gold. Now good day, sir. Harrumph :pompous:

Seriously though, Dicks in-town is really good about having at least some Tech gear. I remember Kohls in Roswell used to have an unusually large assortment of GT items.

I haven't checked Kohls in a while (that location closed). I wonder how good it'll be now that we got ah-dee-doz items.

ETA: And agree, Academy whatever are always crappy. They're like a 90's era sports store. Crap everywhere.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Off-color? Why I never. I'll have you know my innuendos are always tech gold. Now good day, sir. Harrumph :pompous:

Seriously though, Dicks in-town is really good about having at least some Tech gear. I remember Kohls in Roswell used to have an unusually large assortment of GT items.

I haven't checked Kohls in a while (that location closed). I wonder how good it'll be now that we got ah-dee-doz items.

ETA: And agree, Academy whatever are always crappy. They're like a 90's era sports store. Crap everywhere.

Let's be honest. Most would associate your innuendo with the Navy .