Adidas Swag watch 2018

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
They have the adidas “go-to performance tee” shirts and the “ultimate tee” ones.

I got a white adidas hat and a gold tee. Budget currently preventing me from the navy stuff I want because I’m in need of “gameday” stuff.
OK, they didn't have any gold "ultimate" tees out yet when I went yesterday. They do have a long sleeve polyester t-shirt with a hood that is pretty interesting.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Looks like these will be the GT shoes for purchase
7928A239-1436-4F83-902A-734531AAB4F5.jpeg

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I expect that since there is an August 15th launch advertised on the GT items on the adidas site, and since I've noticed several items being added to different teams on the site past couple of days, we'll continue to see some new items pop up over next couple of weeks and beyond.

herb

Helluva Engineer
They had a sort of fleece hoodie and a harder shell hoodie that both looked good. The quarter zips that have been posted here were also nice. If this is the start, then it is a good one

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The bookstore or the Adidas site better sell everything that’s in the store! The bookstore website has always been a joke with what they offered to what they had in the store.