Adidas Swag watch 2018

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Just ordered! Says it will ship no later than August 24th. Also the Adidas website has a navy t shirt and navy 1/4 long sleeve zip for pre order.
Go navy jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!! Navy navy navy navy navy navy navy navy navy navy navy

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
According to the bookstore, they are putting out lots of new items today, including jerseys. Sounds like they're putting out stuff that we've not seen on any website yet.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone wear the polos yet... are they tent like or more fitting? Are the sleeves overly long?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I just hope the bookstore puts everything they have on the website. Their site is a bit of a joke when it comes to merchandise. Hopefully this launch will help them improve it.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
I got the gold Polo today.

Good: Sleeves are not long and does not fit like a tent. Fit and color and fabric are good.

Bad: all logos are heavy applique and not embroidered. That was pretty disappointing especially since that didn't appear in any of the descriptions. I am glad I held off on buying the white one. Looking around at other schools we will have more coming.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I got the gold Polo today.

Good: Sleeves are not long and does not fit like a tent. Fit and color and fabric are good.

Bad: all logos are heavy applique and not embroidered. That was pretty disappointing especially since that didn't appear in any of the descriptions. I am glad I held off on buying the white one. Looking around at other schools we will have more coming.

Question: Which gold polo did you get? Was it the one with the white GT? There is also one with a gold GT. That is sad that a MSRP shirt for $75 does not have embroidered logos. thanks.