Adidas Swag watch 2018

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Ew. First of all, that's horrible. Second, may as well keep 'em comin'. At this point, I think @Gold1 may only be satisfied if you took a bucket o' 'Tech-Gold' and painted a shirt on 'im.
images

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I'll take/post pics as long as there isn't a gag order. I'm honestly not expecting a whole lot of actual "revealing", other than maybe some vague roadmap of how adidas will help the Tech brand, blah blah blah. But I'll fill everyone in afterwards!
You'd have to expect they'd have to reveal the jerseys tho if they making such a big deal of it

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
You'd have to expect they'd have to reveal the jerseys tho if they making such a big deal of it
I dunno... It has more the feel of an elbow-rubbing cocktail hour to show Adidas reps how excited the Tech base is about the switch.

Side note: Anyone have a clue what "smart casual" dress would look like with Adidas gear? I've got a GT Adidas polo from the bookstore, and some clean Adidas sneakers.

Milwaukee

Banned
More blue **** on the adidas page for "pre-order". Quarter zip and T-shirt with more of that streaky gold that is on the shoulders of the coaches Polo and in the numbers on the mural jersey.

https://m.adidas.com/us/search?q=Georgia Tech

So little gold.... given that these items are for pre-order I'm still questioning how much more we're actually going to see.

Love that 1/4 zip.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
kG tried to break this thread with his gif. Glad we are still getting some traffic despite it. Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk