Adidas Swag watch 2018

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
The bookstore tweeted that shipments are en route, so not sure what Todd Stansbury, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny could do to speed it up. Looks like Adidas holds back all the schools until a certain date on their web site, and Fanatics is releasing a school or two at a time. Taking the advice I give my 7-year-old: you can't always have everything you want when you want it, so be patient.
Fully agree but I do think if they REALLY WANTED to make it an event they could've like "Contract starts July 1st. Fan Apparel Aug 1st!" and had an embargo on the stuff till august 1st everywhere yet still be shipping it during this month like they currently are.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
gt2.PNG

Our uniform looks kinda weird and thrown together at ACC media days. JMHO.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Maybe if the blue is simply seen as a background color chosen to make the gold stand out even more it will be easier for some to swallow. Personally I will always associate gold and GT and hope it stays that way but I would prefer winning in navy Russell uniforms than losing in Adidas gold ones (not that those are actually the options)

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Maybe if the blue is simply seen as a background color chosen to make the gold stand out even more it will be easier for some to swallow. Personally I will always associate gold and GT and hope it stays that way but I would prefer winning in navy Russell uniforms than losing in Adidas gold ones (not that those are actually the options)
I mean winning in Gold Adidas unis is going to be awesome