Adidas Swag watch 2018

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Notre-Dame-Yankees-Shamrock-with-Gold-Watermark.png

:spitoutdummy:

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
I also ordered the gold polo using this code on August 10th. The website said it was out of stock but would ship on the 15th, and I would get an email when it ships. No notification of shipment yet, and when I check the order it says scheduled to ship on 8/16. I’m calling them if I don’t hear anything on Monday. Ready to get my swag!

Update in case anyone is curious: I called adidas today, and the gold polo is now on back order. I had the option of canceling my order but decided to keep it since I’ve been wanting a good gold polo for a long time. Looks like it’s going to be a while before I get it though. Bummer.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Update in case anyone is curious: I called adidas today, and the gold polo is now on back order. I had the option of canceling my order but decided to keep it since I’ve been wanting a good gold polo for a long time. Looks like it’s going to be a while before I get it though. Bummer.

I just got the gold quarter zip in the mail today. I love the color, and weight of the material. Will say it runs a touch large though. Incase anyone is buying one and looking for sizing info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a screenshot. Be ready for a long wait. I called at noon, was on hold for about 10 minutes, and then requested a call back which came at about 1:45.
Thanks. I would like to ask them if they have or plan on having a solid gold fitted cap. I have one that is about 10 years old, and it is an Adidas hat. I would really like another one just like that one.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I just got the gold quarter zip in the mail today. I love the color, and weight of the material. Will say it runs a touch large though. Incase anyone is buying one and looking for sizing info.

I also got mine from UPS yesterday. I do like the light weight of the product.

But, (please do not read any further if you do not like discussions about "gold" color :) ), the gold is too light (closer to Vegas gold than Ramblin' Wreck gold) for my taste. I really wish we had went with a darker gold, but oh well, at least it's not yellow. The only other gripes for the 1/4 zip is the non-embroidered GT and lack of side pockets.

Back on the positive side, I have long arms, and the large size, my normal size, fit well in the sleeve length.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Also just saw this in my email:

For buying from adidas.com

Save on all your back to school essentials. Take $20 off $100, $50 off $175 and $100 off $300 with the code ADIMORE. Exclusions apply. Offer ends August 23.*

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
Protip:

ramblinwreckstore.com
fanatics.com
collegefootballstore.com
fansedge.com

99% the same merch, all run by Fanatics. At any given time each site runs different promotions for the same exact merchandise. If you're not getting at least 25% off (usually denoted by "up to 65% off" promotion) then you're doing it wrong. Today that promotion is being run on fansedge.com.

All that said most of the best merch is on the GT B&N bookstore website, even though our "official" store is Fanatics run. The bookstore has tons of gold Adidas polos available.