Adidas Swag watch 2018

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Because purple or safety-cone orange aren't difficult to adapt to apparel. Gold is.

It's not that it's an ugly color, it's that it doesn't marry well with fabrics.

Not difficult to understand.

And I'm well aware of what our official colors are. Doesn't mean we can't be creative and actually make some uniform, nice looking fits ... which happen to have navy incorporated.

How did I get sucked into this pillow fight?

Yeah, I ain't mad at anyone. Just don't agree about how gold looks on fabric. I'm also perfectly fine with incorporating navy, but not with it being a predominant color for us. I think white and gold sets us apart. Navy and white, or navy and gold does not.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
White and gold is Tech. It will take a couple seasons for the new color and the new merchandising to take hold. You can either give in now or give in later.

I'm extremely encouraged by how well the gold stuff has been selling out. Maybe all this retarded "most people don't like gold" that has been parroted on this board will finally die as Adidas and other merchandisers realize what sells, and don't give in to Navy just because it's easier for them to produce (at the moment). Just going to take awhile for the old Vegas stuff to turnover and get replaced by the slightly darker shade, especially for merchandisers that aren't Adidas.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
White and gold is Tech. It will take a couple seasons for the new color and the new merchandising to take hold. You can either give in now or give in later.

I'm extremely encouraged by how well the gold stuff has been selling out. Maybe all this retarded "most people don't like gold" that has been parroted on this board will finally die as Adidas and other merchandisers realize what sells, and don't give in to Navy just because it's easier for them to produce (at the moment). Just going to take awhile for the old Vegas stuff to turnover and get replaced by the slightly darker shade, especially for merchandisers that aren't Adidas.
Amen my friend

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
FCB3908E-662A-4314-9A1B-95BD3ED6BA9B.jpeg

Video staff in their white & Gold. I think I may just get the white polo

Guys in the team shoes Alpha bounce. Ladies in the pureboost

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The sleeves are too long... was going to buy a polo, but I am short and those sleeves are like capris for my arms.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I dont understand... wear gold with some blue shorts? Who gives a $#it what looks good. Wear gold and get your @$$ out to BDS. People care way too much about how they look when it wont matter when you're dripping sweat on a noon game even in November lolol. Just saying, sheesh. I wear gold and khakis, blue shorts, I even do the old school coach look with the gold polo and black basketball shorts. Idc what people, I'm not at Bobby Dodd for people to stare at my hot @$$, I'm there to scream my head off for my yellow jackets and will them to victory!!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So, couple of things since I started this bad boy 47 pages and 937 posts ago.

1) I LOVE that we have been selling out of things. While it stinks that it has been tough to get some of the items, it is great that the fans are responding well and buying up more stock than anticipated.
2) Interestingly I like the expensive polo less than the cheaper Adidas options. The Navy and White polo that first went on sale, but I can't find listed anywhere now, has an embroidered GT and the material is a touch thicker than the Coaches Sideline Polo so hangs better on the body.