Adidas Swag watch 2018

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
New items up on bookstore site.
https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...=10001&langId=-1&storeId=15054&topCatId=40510

Also, 3 items disappeared from adidas.com, now showing as "sold out". I'm guessing they're just in the process of making changes to site...?

Thank you for the link. I ordered the 1/4 zip in gold. If I order the coach's polo, does it run small, large, or about right? I am older, so don't like the shirts to fit too small in general, but most of the Russell large polo's I own have been a little "too" oversized. Thanks again.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Thank you for the link. I ordered the 1/4 zip in gold. If I order the coach's polo, does it run small, large, or about right? I am older, so don't like the shirts to fit too small in general, but most of the Russell large polo's I own have been a little "too" oversized. Thanks again.
I feel like the Large coaches polo is about average for a Large.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Does not have pockets, I don't believe it has the ventilation holes--I'll check when I get home.

Thanks it didn’t look like it had them but the description said it did (zippered pockets) it also says adjustable waist drawstring and the cut out holes. Appreciate the insight. I’m pulling the trigger tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
There are 3 new adidas items on RW.com. 1 navy and 1 white climalite t-shirt, and 1 women's sweater.

http://www.ramblinwreckstore.com/adidas/so/newest_items/pg/1/partnerid/13793

So, I'll say this. On the season tickets it says to wear gold all but one game.

They sell little to none gold gear from adidas....

Why not make every game a white out and make the white out a gold game. Gold is more prestigious anyways. Just my 2 cents. Easy to wear white to games, and it could be a new tech tradition. We have a gold out game against a top opponent, and then the rest are white.

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
White is a standard color while we all know there are 50 shades of gold they have been used to represent Tech. IMO gold isn't as striking on television for a night game

So, I'll say this. On the season tickets it says to wear gold all but one game.

They sell little to none gold gear from adidas....

Why not make every game a white out and make the white out a gold game. Gold is more prestigious anyways. Just my 2 cents. Easy to wear white to games, and it could be a new tech tradition. We have a gold out game against a top opponent, and then the rest are white.
If you're a season ticket holder, you should be getting a gold shirt for each ticket in your order......IF Tech ever informs us on how to get them.