Adidas Swag watch 2018

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So, couple of things since I started this bad boy 47 pages and 937 posts ago.

1) I LOVE that we have been selling out of things. While it stinks that it has been tough to get some of the items, it is great that the fans are responding well and buying up more stock than anticipated.
2) Interestingly I like the expensive polo less than the cheaper Adidas options. The Navy and White polo that first went on sale, but I can't find listed anywhere now, has an embroidered GT and the material is a touch thicker than the Coaches Sideline Polo so hangs better on the body.

Let me know if you find it. I don't mind my shirt being thicker. When it's as thin as the polo I picked up on fan day it just looks odd. I like a true polo, not necessarily performance.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I went back to look at my order info from the B&N store.. they especially stink at labeling things, but they called it the "Sideline Polo" and it was $60. It is the white shoulder with navy lower polo. It is a climalite material. If I find it somewhere will definitely post it up here.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So.. now that I have spent more time looking at this I wonder if it was a small run of "last year's" design to give us something before Adidas released their 2018 sideline collection..

ETA - which would make sense since the GaSo example I found was a 2016 shirt that was old stock.. That would stink because they are great shirts and I would have bought an extra if I knew. They also had a quarterzip top with the same color combo (white shoulder | Navy bottom) that I bought and like a bunch too but can't find anywhere else now either..

Maybe this means Adidas DID in fact do us a solid and rerun an old pattern to get us gear ahead of their annual product drops..

Last edited:

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
So.. now that I have spent more time looking at this I wonder if it was a small run of "last year's" design to give us something before Adidas released their 2018 sideline collection..

ETA - which would make sense since the GaSo example I found was a 2016 shirt that was old stock.. That would stink because they are great shirts and I would have bought an extra if I knew. They also had a quarterzip top with the same color combo (white shoulder | Navy bottom) that I bought and like a bunch too but can't find anywhere else now either..

Maybe this means Adidas DID in fact do us a solid and rerun an old pattern to get us gear ahead of their annual product drops..
It was specifically for the Spring Game, that's how It was labelled. I would not expect to see more of these.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
It was specifically for the Spring Game, that's how It was labelled. I would not expect to see more of these.

Thanks. I didn’t really pay attention when I bought it. That makes sense though now since it’s obviously an “old” design. Wonder if the new sideline polo (non coaching one) has the same material. It’s listed as climalite so might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks. I didn’t really pay attention when I bought it. That makes sense though now since it’s obviously an “old” design. Wonder if the new sideline polo (non coaching one) has the same material. It’s listed as climalite so might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The sideline polo is indeed a thicker polyester than the coaches. I'm not exactly sure how it compares to the Spring game polo you ment mentioned. Anyhow, I really like my navy sideline polo.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Cancelled my order for one of the adidas.com t-shirts that disappeared from the site on the day it was supposed to launch. Called them and they said it was on backorder and did not look to be reappearing anytime soon. So, I'll just get one of the other shirts on the site that has not disappeared.

Also, has anyone else heard anything about a Jersey they ordered from RW.com? I ordered one the night of the reveal, and have not heard anything about shipping yet...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Cancelled my order for one of the adidas.com t-shirts that disappeared from the site on the day it was supposed to launch. Called them and they said it was on backorder and did not look to be reappearing anytime soon. So, I'll just get one of the other shirts on the site that has not disappeared.

Also, has anyone else heard anything about a Jersey they ordered from RW.com? I ordered one the night of the reveal, and have not heard anything about shipping yet...
When I ordered my jersey that night it said it would ship no later than August 24th. The away jersey will ship after Labor Day weekend.

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
Got the gold polo for $63.50 thanks to a discount code I found: MESQUITESD18

I also ordered the gold polo using this code on August 10th. The website said it was out of stock but would ship on the 15th, and I would get an email when it ships. No notification of shipment yet, and when I check the order it says scheduled to ship on 8/16. I’m calling them if I don’t hear anything on Monday. Ready to get my swag!

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
So, is the "sand" option when creating custom alphabounces actually Tech Gold, since the Tech Gold polo is listed as "sand" on adidas.com?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
FAD055B5-CD60-4F70-ADD2-0756EABF05BD.png
@OldJacketFan