Adidas Swag watch 2018

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I think you guys are blaming the Tech fanbase for not buying items or stores for not having items when the fact is we just aren't a large fanbase. There will never be a ton of merch sales, we're a small bunch. And that's okay.
This exactly. We have so many needy fans who don't seem to realize things like this.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
2018 Sideline polo available at ****’s
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...olo-18adimncgtchnvycngat/18adimncgtchnvycngat

B3A78592-44DD-4D8A-8F91-FAA3A3F37A25.jpeg

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I called a few Hibbet Sports locations and they all said they don't get Georgia Tech gear. Wow. Hopefully adidas can help make a dent in local stores. Pretty shameful the current state of retail availability for Tech anything. This matters big-time for sidewalk fandom especially. It's part of the overall equation, along with of course winning, etc...
Averaging 10 wims a season or more in football will get GT gear at Hibbet Sports.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, maybe I'm just an old fart ... but with all the fuss over addidas, I have yet to see anything that makes me say WOW !!
When I was a kid, everybody just had to have the golf shirts with the polo logo. It didn't matter what the shirt looked like as long at it had the logo, you were golden. It's no different now, it's the logo that sells, it's the logo that creates status in our society. At one point everybody had to have one of these butt ugly things: (I found a gold one for all the "gold farts" on the board!)

226952-M51675.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Tech fans are fewer than, pickier, and stingier than most of our competition/ contemporaries. Thus lower generated demand than our competition/contemporaries.

Just go online and stop complaining. :p

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Man I'm ready to buy some Adidas gear today after the whole Locker room thing. Just sucks there is nothing good to buy yet