ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
86BB58EB-3E47-4BAA-A0C1-9C46AD97035B.jpeg

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Lucky to win? I guess in a sense. We shot better from the field and from behind the line. We rebounded evenly (despite the non called pushoffs). We had significantly more assists and significantly fewer turnovers. Jose, Ush, and Mike all had typical games, and we got good production from Khalid, Kyle, and Bubba. So we were lucky that the refs didn't decide the game, although they certainly tried to.

I agree. This team has learned to win despite adversity. Lots of tournament games are similar--they come down to the wire and one team knows how to prevail.

On officiating, I'll quote David Curry's comment after the Pitt game: “It kind of seems like Georgia Tech gets the bad end of the bargain on those occasions.”

The refs almost cost Miami the Clemson game the day before by missing an out of bounds call. Was yesterday some kind of make up?

I still hate the ACC.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Didnt someone put a rack on us to win ACC championship couple weeks ago when odds were still crazy like +3100 or something? @jayparr i think

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow

Positive Covid test within UVA program.

Addendum: Just saw this mentioned on another thread. Mods, feel free to delete this post if indicated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.