ACC Tournament

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Man some solid minutes from Heath actually. He found that little drive and drop in he had last year. Q played bad especially in the 1st half but MGH was enjoying his trip to DC too much to leave this early. UVA will have the house packed tomorrow night, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to play us right now.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Huge win. I don't think our tournament resume is getting the respect it deserves.

That said, our dirty little secret in this win streak is that we're playing average basketball. Difference from earlier in the year is we're winning close games now - tonight included - which is covering up some real flaws. To beat UVA tomorrow, we will need to play better than in any game we've won done this stretch, imo.

All that said, every team on the bubble has flaws, so it's about W's and L's. If we somehow beat UVA tomorrow then we should be firmly in the discussion with 2 W's against a 1/2 seed and ND. I don't buy the narrative that our current resume absolutely requires 2 more W's, though obviously it makes our case more compelling.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Boy I was wrong about fsu and there 11th seed. VT playing a home game with all these Hokies in the building. Hopefully the French fans won't make the trip to DC tomorrow.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We're going to start Heath, Jorg and ... Heyward! We're going to unleash a super secret 3 guard attack that will make the ZimaSuckers weep.

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Had class until 8 and then an hour and a half drive home so I just finished on DVR. I'll admit I came close to deleting it at the 8 minute mark. Can't believe they won that.

Jamie Luckie continues to be the worst ref on the planet.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Great day if you're into Schadenfreude. Tigernet.com still stunned.

Some of my favs: Why would DRad give CBB such a sweet deal?
The Clemson Nation has been hoodwinked by a mediocre, occasional trip to the NIT, level basketball coach. We extended a coach with no other suitors. Thanks DRad.
Makes Drad lookk pretty stupid, and we are stuck.

Brad Brownell
He's terrible, he's a budget hire, get rid of this ###### he sucks
When Brian Gregory outsmarts you twice in one year up 15+ under 10 minutes you should quit on your own, but we will keep this complete s***ball

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
No high schools are "sponsored" by any company. Except MAYBE IMG academy.

All high schools buy their gear (maybe at a bulk discount but it's not sponsored.) We literally are paid by russell to wear them. The lower Nike tier teams buy their uniforms too. Recently I think it was nevada? said they were ditching names on back because it was too expensive to keep replacing the uniforms torn from that stitching.

Sorry to derail. I checked the score before going to bed to see how bad we lost by since I turned it off at the start of the second half. Surprised we won. i won't be watching any of the UVA game just to make sure it wasn't me.