ACC Tournament

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Loved Luckie blowing play dead a minute into the game to yell at the ten year old kids who were mopping the floor. They looked mortified.

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe it was the difference between POV at the gym and on tv but Ben played absolutely terribly on Saturday I thought. He was just off. He did affect a shot down the stretch that was huge and allowed MGH to get a rebound and I think we went up 4 but overall he looked a step slow. Hopefully he rebounds and has a solid tournament.

Don't think it was POV. I don't know if it was the matchup, or just an off day, but I thought he clearly did not play as well as his recent performances.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Pitt just survived against Cuse 72-71 after Cuse made a late charge to tie. Pitt should be feeling pretty good about their spot in the tourney. Syracuse is going to be sweating Sunday.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Both Duke and NCST are playing matador defense today.
53-50 at halftime NCST. NCST shooting 63%, Duke 61%.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
image.png
My DFS team is not complaining......

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Some mind blowing coaching decisions in this game but we still pulled it out!! Our offense was awful. Stand, stand, then MGH drives with 4 seconds left and not to mention FT. If we can win playing this bad, watch out!!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Gotta love giving the worst effort of the season in the ACC tournament. This is a joke

Well I definitely didn't see that coming down 18 with 8 minutes left. Might be the biggest comeback in Tech basketball history. I remember coming back to beat Wisconsin down 20, but that was with an entire half to play. Georges-Hunt played a hell of a game in the second half.

...now if we start against Virginia like we did tonight, we don't stand a chance. We need to play much better defense, but we definitely have a chance if we play more like we have the last couple weeks than we did most of the game tonight.

Fun to be a Tech basketball fan right now...it's been a really enjoyable couple weeks. Let's get one more and see if we can squeak in. GO JACKETS!!!