ACC Standings

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Some times itā€™s hard for a team to keep their head after a big win like they had last week against ND.
One thing you donā€™t want to do is look past any team.
And itā€™s even harder if youā€˜re new to it. You rarely see the really good teams have a let down. Bad game, but not a flop. It happens, but not as often.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
And itā€™s even harder if youā€˜re new to it. You rarely see the really good teams have a let down. Bad game, but not a flop. It happens, but not as often.
I disagreeā€¦ it happens more often than you think, but really good teams find ways to win ugly. If itā€™s a ā€œW,ā€ it makes the let down a lot more palatable, if not completely ignored by anyone outside of the locker room
We arenā€™t good enough to sleep walk past very many college football teams. To be honest, few teams are. When we have a bad week, it can look really bad, though.
I expect the roller coaster to continue.
When weā€™re firing on all cylinders, we are capable of playing with just about anyoneā€¦ when we arenā€™t, wellā€¦ weā€™re capable of losing to just about anyone.

slugboy

Staff member
Week 8 lines:

GT -4.5 hosting BC
Wake Forest -2 vs Pitt
UNC -23.5 vs UVA
FSU -14 vs Duke
Clemson -3.5 at Miami

Clemson Miami could go so many ways.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I'll wager (fake money, of course) that FSU covers easily. AS well as Duke has played, I guess I just still have a hard time believing they are really all that...
Riley Leonard may not play again this week. They only threw 6 passes last week against state. Even if he plays he will not be back to 100%. I wouldn't touch that one.

slugboy

Staff member
Is this right? All of Syracuseā€™s wins are out of conference?

Narduzziā€™s buyout at Pitt is between $30 and $40 mil; Panther nation is not happy.

BC has a winning record, and VT is even. The power rankings are gonna be fun this week.

Weā€™re a weird team. Guess we should embrace the weird for now

SCHOOLACCOVERALL
Florida State6-08-0
Louisville4-17-1
Virginia Tech3-14-4
North Carolina3-26-2
Georgia Tech3-24-4
Miami2-26-2
Boston College2-25-3
Duke2-25-3
NC State2-25-3
Clemson2-44-4
Pitt1-32-6
Virginia1-32-6
Wake Forest1-44-4
Syracuse0-44-4

stinger78

Helluva Engineer

Narduzziā€™s buyout at Pitt is between $30 and $40 mil; Panther nation is not happy.

BC has a winning record, and VT is even. The power rankings are gonna be fun this week.

SCHOOLACCOVERALL
Florida State6-08-0
Louisville4-17-1
Virginia Tech3-14-4
North Carolina3-26-2
Georgia Tech3-24-4
Miami2-26-2
Boston College2-25-3
Duke2-25-3
NC State2-25-3
Clemson2-44-4
Pitt1-32-6
Virginia1-32-6
Wake Forest1-44-4
Syracuse0-44-4
We are a weird team, but I think it's mostly about maturity of players and coaches, and about confidence having been in such a dark place for so long. This week is another chance to step up in confidence that they can sustain a winning approach. We all know they can win. They just have to learn to go out and do it every week without letting down.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

SCHOOLACCOVERALL
Florida State6-08-0
Louisville4-17-1
Virginia Tech3-14-4
North Carolina3-26-2
Georgia Tech3-24-4
Miami2-26-2
Boston College2-25-3
Duke2-25-3
NC State2-25-3
Clemson2-44-4