ACC Schedule to be released 1/29

Here is the last 4 years:

October 29, 2011 South Bend, IN Notre Dame 56 Navy 14

September 1, 2012 Dublin, Ireland Notre Dame 50 Navy 10

November 2, 2013 South Bend, IN Notre Dame 38 Navy 34

November 1, 2014 Landover, MD Notre Dame 49 Navy 39
Was Vangorder the DC at ND in 2011 and 2012, or did the defense against an option team fall apart after he got there?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The primary reason Foster has had success against us is talent. VT has had one of the best Ds we have faced the last 6 years or so. Don't get me wrong...I think he is one of the better D coordinators out there.....but he has had very nice talent to work with also.

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So the wedding hits on UGA's bye week. What you really seem to be saying is your fiancee is a mutt....calls the shots....and scheduled your wedding on the FSU game just to show you who is boss:rolleyes::p
It was unfortunately booked about a month before even UGA's schedule was out. This has to be some kind of karma thing coming back around from something I did or said.

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
Our oline was playing lights out at the end of the regular season. Happens again in 2015, VT game may be very different than this past year.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Also, it is critical that we beat UNC and Duke this year.

Going 3-3 in the Big 6 games would step us back to 9-3 while still being a pretty dang good season.

The other reason to beat these two teams is that they have a pretty easy schedule and we do not want to rely on someone else taking them out.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
That's a fairly favorable schedule. The Clemson game may be the only game at a terrible time. I'm thinking the ACC scheduled us and Miami at the end because there's a good chance that game will decide the Coastal.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Duke, UNC, and VT have "easy" ACC schedules compared to GT, Miami, Clemson, and FSU....... VT especially. That VT game is likely a "must win" in order to take the Coastal.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
What ******* mother ****er scheduled us to go to Miami the week before UGAG?

This doesn't bother me. The last two times we've beaten UGA, we've had a difficult game before them. I'd rather us have a game we have to get up for the week before than sitting for two weeks getting hyped up about UGA.