ACC Schedule to be released 1/29

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
A few of the leaks so far from the ACC office:
@theACCDN
Hey @FSU_Football fans, got any plans for November 7th? Well, you better add watching the #Noles at Clemson to that list!
@theACCDN
Not sure how you typically spend #BlackFriday, but you best include watching @CanesFootball vs. @GoPittFootball to the agenda!
@theACCDN
.@ClemsonFB fans will get a rare treat this fall with a trip to Louisville, a favorable bye & Notre Dame at Memorial Stadium!

wonder if that 'favorable bye' is before playing GT...

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
A few of the leaks so far from the ACC office:
@theACCDN
Hey @FSU_Football fans, got any plans for November 7th? Well, you better add watching the #Noles at Clemson to that list!
@theACCDN
Not sure how you typically spend #BlackFriday, but you best include watching @CanesFootball vs. @GoPittFootball to the agenda!
@theACCDN
.@ClemsonFB fans will get a rare treat this fall with a trip to Louisville, a favorable bye & Notre Dame at Memorial Stadium!

wonder if that 'favorable bye' is before playing GT...
Wow. I'm thinking that's exactly what it means. Also, with all the pre-season hype that Notre Dame gets, I'm hoping ND/GT will be a prime time. Maybe game day?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
When looking at our "potential" schedule for this year I can certainly imagine ways in which it might be tough. Or ways the schedulers might mess us over. But part of that is my neurosis from being a long time Tech fan. For perspective, I remind myself of this. In 2014 Tech had the 5th most difficult schedule in the BCS. And we won 11 games.

I think we got this this year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Sept. 3 ALCORN STATE (Thurs.) Sept. 12 TULANE Sept. 19 at Notre Dame Sept. 26 at Duke Oct. 3 NORTH CAROLINA Oct. 10 at Clemson Oct. 17 PITT Oct. 24 FLORIDA STATE Oct. 31 at Virginia Nov. 7 OPEN Nov. 12 VIRGINIA TECH (Thurs.) Nov. 21 at Miami Nov. 28 GEORGIA

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
GEORGIA TECH
Sept. 3 ALCORN STATE (Thurs.)
Sept. 12 TULANE
Sept. 19 at Notre Dame
Sept. 26 at Duke
Oct. 3 NORTH CAROLINA
Oct. 10 at Clemson
Oct. 17 PITT
Oct. 24 FLORIDA STATE
Oct. 31 at Virginia