ACC Schedule to be released 1/29

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone know where I can get the helmet schedule? Preferably something high res so I can put it up at my desk
this one is not high res, but something to start with:
B8hmrGwCIAEYRru.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8hmrGwCIAEYRru.jpg

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Could be much worse. As I've said before, I don't like playing ND so early. They'll be a true option team next year, I'm thinking. Playing Puke away right after them will be tougher then we expect too, though we usually win up there. I also don't like playing Da U so late. By that time Kaaya could have his issues sorted out and he's got a lot of talent to throw to.

Still, the bye is in the right place. Barring injury at a key position - but Heaven forfend - I think this is almost as favorable a schedule as last year. Can't say if we'll get the same results, of course.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I think we will put up 50+ on ND...teams that aren't familiar playing us usually get stomped on...unless you are UVA.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
On the ND-GT game, apparently Paul Johnson has a long-standing grudge against ND's d-coordinator, Brian Van Gorder. It would not be shocking if coach put a whole lot of emphasis into running up the score on those guys.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
On the ND-GT game, apparently Paul Johnson has a long-standing grudge against ND's d-coordinator, Brian Van Gorder. It would not be shocking if coach put a whole lot of emphasis into running up the score on those guys.

"VanGorder had made some comments that he didn't think too highly of the offense, and Paul called me up and said, 'I need to talk to (athletics director) Sam (Baker) and get Georgia Southern on the schedule,'" Inman said. "I said, 'Why do you want to play us?' And he said, 'Because I want to beat the hell out of Brian VanGorder.' "

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...all-georgia-tech-coach-paul-johnson/19853357/

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This is a fine schedule, nothing major to complain about...

Except....

...I'm getting married October 24th.

The fiancée was not waiting till next Spring, and this summer would have been tough to pull off. Somehow we hit uga's bye week, but our probably second biggest game of the regular season.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I have yet to understand the paranoia about ND and "tough" schedule.

this schedule give us the ability to ease our young guys with first 2 games, along with and from a defensive standpoint I don't think I have ever seen this with the 1st half of the season being vs. spread teams and the 2nd half vs. pro-style/multiple teams.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Yep, and Navy usually puts points on the board every time too, win or lose
Here is the last 4 years:

October 29, 2011 South Bend, IN Notre Dame 56 Navy 14

September 1, 2012 Dublin, Ireland Notre Dame 50 Navy 10

November 2, 2013 South Bend, IN Notre Dame 38 Navy 34

November 1, 2014 Landover, MD Notre Dame 49 Navy 39

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is a fine schedule, nothing major to complain about...

Except....

...I'm getting married October 24th.

The fiancée was not waiting till next Spring, and this summer would have been tough to pull off. Somehow we hit uga's bye week, but our probably second biggest game of the regular season.

So the wedding hits on UGA's bye week. What you really seem to be saying is your fiancee is a mutt....calls the shots....and scheduled your wedding on the FSU game just to show you who is boss:rolleyes::p