ACC Network Updates

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
ESPN is doing a poor job of promoting the ACC Network. They should have a website where you can go put in your zip code and find out which carriers and on what channels they will be broadcasting ACCN. Very simple to do but I guess their too damn busy formulating their political positions. Hopefully the ACC will take the Network private eventually.

Go Jackets!

ChooChoo Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
9666926B-430F-4EAA-99F3-304598805AED.png
Good news for EPBFi in the Chattanooga area - as seen on a website that a poster above was complaining wasn’t there

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Friend of mine that owns a bar called direct tv to see if it’s included in his sports package. The person he spoke with said he won’t be able to get it. We are in Michigan. Is this going to be a regional only thing or does that not apply and the person was clueless like most are with the info on the network? I’d assume it’s like B10 and Sec networks.
My guess is and I told my guy to call Friday after the network launches.
They have to pay for the National Sports Pack, not just the regional one. It will be channel 612. The national directv sports pack is well worth it for only $13 a month

Animal02

Banned
ESPN is doing a poor job of promoting the ACC Network. They should have a website where you can go put in your zip code and find out which carriers and on what channels they will be broadcasting ACCN. Very simple to do but I guess their too damn busy formulating their political positions. Hopefully the ACC will take the Network private eventually.

Go Jackets!
Hopefully ESPN self destructs in the near future

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

Go Jackets!

I also despise espn but the exact thing you want is available: https://getaccn.com/

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I have Spectrum in N. AL, so I believe I will be getting ACCN, but how do I find out what channel? When I look at the channel lineup, even if I use the guide to look on tomorrow's schedule (starts tomorrow), I don't see the ACCN anywhere. Any idea on how to find out what channel in my area? I hate calling their customer service, because generally it is hard to speak with a human, and when I do get a human, that human usually knows very little.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have Spectrum in N. AL, so I believe I will be getting ACCN, but how do I find out what channel? When I look at the channel lineup, even if I use the guide to look on tomorrow's schedule (starts tomorrow), I don't see the ACCN anywhere. Any idea on how to find out what channel in my area? I hate calling their customer service, because generally it is hard to speak with a human, and when I do get a human, that human usually knows very little.
It is on channel 339.