ACC Network Updates

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Party at supersize’s house

I'll bring the beef jerky.

Nice member's only jacket, @Supersizethatorder-mutt ...

party-animals.gif

Hey, why're you lookin' all spazzed out and murder-y, bro?

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
Just spoke with a Comcast representative. You could tell she had dealt with many customers calling about the ACC network. I said I would be cancelling first part of next week if Comcast hasn’t picked up the channel. She said Comcast had been presented with an offer, but not to expect the channel to be added by next week. Looks like I’ll be switching to YouTube.

Just spoke with a Comcast representative. You could tell she had dealt with many customers calling about the ACC network. I said I would be cancelling first part of next week if Comcast hasn’t picked up the channel. She said Comcast had been presented with an offer, but not to expect the channel to be added by next week. Looks like I’ll be switching to YouTube.
I see no reason why they couldn't get it added by next week IF THEY WANTED TO !!!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
So I’m looking at Hulu and I entered my zip code and it’s not showing ACC Network as an option. Does it have anything to do with me having Comcast as my internet provider? Or is it just a matter of them updating their site? Sorry. I’m not that tech savvy. Just having a hell of a time finding was to get it up here in Michigan

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
So I’m looking at Hulu and I entered my zip code and it’s not showing ACC Network as an option. Does it have anything to do with me having Comcast as my internet provider? Or is it just a matter of them updating their site? Sorry. I’m not that tech savvy. Just having a hell of a time finding was to get it up here in Michigan

You may need Hulu Live vs. Just Hulu?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It shows up as ch 388 in the RTP area on spectrum. It shows up on the channel guide. Supposedly all the espn channels will simulcast it for a short time when it launches today. Several shows about duke BB and coach K.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am planning on subscribing to YouTube for now. Eventually SlingTV will have ACCN or I will get something else. Or ESPN will fold the ACCN because they can't find carriers. But these next two games are easy.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well no ACC on AT&T uverse

Hey stech, I’m also still on AT&T U-Verse.

If U-Verse still doesn’t carry the ACC Network by the second week of September, I will move to YouTube for my TV and keep AT&T for my internet service.

In my area, my son-in-law has YouTube for his TV at $45 per month, and AT&T for his internet service at $70 per month (50 bpm). That’s a great deal to me, and I plan to change to that setup if necessary. But I will wait and see what happens with U-Verse first, at least through the second week of next month.

Perhaps you could consider something similar in your area, if it’s possible and workable for you. Hope this helps ...

Milwaukee

Banned
Charter Spectrum doesn’t launch ACC Network in Wisconsin until Sep 6. Certain states launch today and some states launch Sep 6. Just got off the phone with them. Not happy about it, but oh well I’ll have to make a temporary plan for next Thursday.