ACC Network Updates

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
And this is bad because ? Other than you won't have a home or money I see no down side to it. :)
I basically have neither as it is lol I have a 22 year old daughter in a nursing program, 5 year old son starting kindergarten and twin girls that are 3 in daycare. So all my money goes to that and my house looks like Toys R Us exploded and Disney Jr is on 24/7......

I basically have neither as it is lol I have a 22 year old daughter in a nursing program, 5 year old son starting kindergarten and twin girls that are 3 in daycare. So all my money goes to that and my house looks like Toys R Us exploded and Disney Jr is on 24/7......
You have a 22 year old daughter? Damn, you barely look 22 yourself. LOL
And, BTW, what did you do during that 17 year gap between her and the five-year-old? LOL

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You have a 22 year old daughter? Damn, you barely look 22 yourself. LOL
And, BTW, what did you do during that 17 year gap between her and the five-year-old? LOL
Yea I had her at 20. Got custody and had to give up a basketball scholarship so I could get a job at General Motors. Married my wife, who was with me at the game, in 2013. Then we had a bunch of kids quick lol. My oldest graduated in May 2014 and we had our son a month later...... as soon as I got one out, another shows up. Lol
A lot of stress and Crown Royal is the secret to keeping me looking young!

Last edited:
Yea I had her at 20. Got custody and had to give up a basketball scholarship so I could get a job at General Motors. Married my wife, who was with me at the game, in 2013. Then we had a bunch of kids quick lol. My oldest graduated in May 2014 and we had our son a month later...... as soon as I got one out, another shows up. Lol
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Were you on basketball scholarship at Tech under Cremins?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
20190703_233733.jpg

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I am leaving Spectrum (Time Warner) to go back to Hulu Live for the ACC Network. I talked to Spectrum today and they will wait until the 11th hour to add ACC Network. The good news is if you are with a cable company, leave and then go back a couple weeks/month later and you will get a promotional price. Also, if you just have internet with your subscriber, let your cable company know that you are cutting the cord to get ACC Network and if they have it in the 11th hour they will cut you a deal so you can stay.

I am a regular reader here on the blogs, need to post more! I've done cord cutting and watched GT Football for a season on PSVue and it was fine.

Milwaukee

Banned
I am leaving Spectrum (Time Warner) to go back to Hulu Live for the ACC Network. I talked to Spectrum today and they will wait until the 11th hour to add ACC Network. The good news is if you are with a cable company, leave and then go back a couple weeks/month later and you will get a promotional price. Also, if you just have internet with your subscriber, let your cable company know that you are cutting the cord to get ACC Network and if they have it in the 11th hour they will cut you a deal so you can stay.

I am a regular reader here on the blogs, need to post more! I've done cord cutting and watched GT Football for a season on PSVue and it was fine.

I'm optimistic that Spectrum will add the network soon, it would be silly for them not to.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If/When Comcast picks it up will it be a national channel like SEC network or just regional? I’ll pay extra to get it here in Michigan if it’s an option.