ACC Network Updates

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
ATT strike in the SE region means I probably won't get internet/wi-fi up to snuff in time for game on YTTV. 13 on speed is not ideal for streaming.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I switched to YouTube TV today. Now I will have my "cable" contract with me when I am traveling or on the boat. It's cheaper than Spectrum and it's portable.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
So, I want to cut the cord and go to Hulu dumping Comcast. SWMBO is concerned about losing the various videos we have saved on Comcast.

Anyone have a clue whether there is anyway to save such videos offline from Comcast?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Dish customer here. Hooked up Roku last night as a backup plan. Will get YoutubeTv for the fall just to see. May cut the cord if everything works out. Our internet is spotty to say the least.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
So I’ll be on the road on Thursday night...does anyone know if I can stream You Tube TV or Hula off the hotel tv or how to?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
So I’ll be on the road on Thursday night...does anyone know if I can stream You Tube TV or Hula off the hotel tv or how to?
All you need is an internet connection with sufficient bandwidth that does not block video streaming. That may require you to pay for the hotel's "premium" internet rather than rely on their free basic internet. I would give it a try and make a decision.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
All you need is an internet connection with sufficient bandwidth that does not block video streaming. That may require you to pay for the hotel's "premium" internet rather than rely on their free basic internet. I would give it a try and make a decision.
Thanks