ACC Network Updates

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If they are waiting to announce for the sake of leverage than silence is their best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Shows up on DirecTV (at least online)
upload_2019-8-22_15-39-24.png

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
We have had comcast for a couple of decades, and I doubt I could convince my wife to cut the cable...

And like stech, she runs things around here too. We are going over to another Tech alum to watch. Still not sure what plan B will be here in the ATL.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
If my carrier hadn’t picked up the accn, I would have dropped and made sure to tell them. The power of the consumer is if we exercise the free market.

If you have Comcast, I would raise hell and switch

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
It is now up on Directv channel 612 on my television.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

I can’t get it on Directv. I’m on the phone with them now, and they say it starts today, but the rep can’t find it, either. Typical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Charter is cheap as hell!!!! I have the highest package but looks like I gotta pay more. How bout take my big ten network I don't watch and give me ACC!

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
It’s weird seeing Mark Richt as a ACCN mainstay lol. I feel like he’s more of a SEC dude. Good guy though with an incredible family. Much respect to the man (off the football field)

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
What a load of you-know-what. I confirmed with Directv twice in the last month that ACCN was included in my package. Now they tell me that is “only in select zip codes.” They told me to call ESPN and complain.

Milwaukee

Banned
Charter is cheap as hell!!!! I have the highest package but looks like I gotta pay more. How bout take my big ten network I don't watch and give me ACC!

I have Charter Spectrum and it’s included in my package but there’s a catch...only Spectrum customers in select states get the channel right away. Wisconsin Spectrum customers don’t get it until September 6th. They conveniently left out that detail when Charter/Spectrum took to social media last week to announce that we have it. I’m a little pissed.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
What a load of you-know-what. I confirmed with Directv twice in the last month that ACCN was included in my package. Now they tell me that is “only in select zip codes.” The tell me to call ESPN and complain.

Yes ESPN and our NC loving ACC commissioner did a fine job and only had 3 years to work this out