ACC Network Updates

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
It's FB season and the opening of ACCN is all about BB, you gotta be kidding, right out of the gate they are blowing it, I understand the ACC is considered the best BB conference, so yes maybe they do need some BB in the opening night menu, but come on, not the whole thing about BB when FB is just kicking off. Swofford and the UNC mafia.

GTFLETCH

Banned
It's FB season and the opening of ACCN is all about BB, you gotta be kidding, right out of the gate they are blowing it, I understand the ACC is considered the best BB conference, so yes maybe they do need some BB in the opening night menu, but come on, not the whole thing about BB when FB is just kicking off. Swofford and the UNC mafia.
Tomorrow morning Packer & Durham is all about FB Season

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

Exactly my thoughts. This is crap and shocking. We are on the verge of kicking football off with major programs in the acc with history and its all basketball

Wtf.

The whole damn reason for these networks was due to football. Period

They are interviewing christian laettner and ralph sampson. Lol. This cant be worse.

5 more mins and i am done

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
If there’s one thing I’ve learned today from watching the premiere of the ACC Network is that Christian Laettner is a moron.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
These are fluff pieces they made months ago. Tomorrow is all football starting with Wes and Pack at 7am, GT/Clem 2009 acc replay, and The Huddle tomorrow night with clips from GT all access

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
The gt email said interview with collins tonight. I am sure it will be same comments, but haven’t seen it yet.

Onto womens soccer.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
If Uverse doesnt have ACCN by the 22nd I'm just going to do a couple of YouTube TV trials while I have my service removed and switch to Spectrum for internet. Cable is a dying breed, I'm not sure why Uverse wont say anything about the channel status when we are 2 days from launch. Their loss.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
AT&T owns uverse and directTV, they want to gradually migrate everyone to directTV and shut down uverse is my understanding

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
In Certain areas they have stopped selling uverse....., maybe longterm they are looking to only sell it over their fiber network and get it off copper