ACC Network Updates

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_20190816-201924_Twitter.jpg

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Sling has ACCNetwork Extra. Hope that will also be ACC Network. Fortunately, baseball season is still six months away.:cautious:

Sling told me last week that they had no plans for adding it. I think I heard they're owned by Dish, so it may depend on Dish making a deal first.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So are these carriers adding them to basic plans or is it like an extra package that you pay a premium for???

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
Sling told me last week that they had no plans for adding it. I think I heard they're owned by Dish, so it may depend on Dish making a deal first.

Slings's customer service told me they wouldnt have it. Ive been a customer for 3 years or so, but dropped them yesterday for Hulu Live.

Made sure to include why I left on my exit questionnaire. I really only have tv for sports.

A very informative article in today's Augusta paper, which I requested a couple of weeks ago from the paper's sports editor. He assigned to one of his writers, who I think did an excellent job of digging up facts. It obviously ticks me off that they didn't even get a response from my provider WOW, although from personal experience that doesn't surprise me. I sorta think that Comcast will cave, and maybe WOW will follow, just to keep subscribers. I guess I have till the Temple game to see what, if anything, happens and make my final decision then.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/ne...k-to-launch-with-limited-availability-locally

Milwaukee

Banned
A very informative article in today's Augusta paper, which I requested a couple of weeks ago from the paper's sports editor. He assigned to one of his writers, who I think did an excellent job of digging up facts. It obviously ticks me off that they didn't even get a response from my provider WOW, although from personal experience that doesn't surprise me. I sorta think that Comcast will cave, and maybe WOW will follow, just to keep subscribers. I guess I have till the Temple game to see what, if anything, happens and make my final decision then.

https://www.augustachronicle.com/ne...k-to-launch-with-limited-availability-locally

I'd be the happiest person on the planet if we could have a film crew follow you around 24/7 for a week to get a full glimpse of SuperSize's life. I swear I'd take the week off from work to follow every second.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Can’t I just download the ESPN app on my phone and then cast it to my TV and watch the game that way? The ESPN app says the game is scheduled to play on that platform.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
How difficult is it for an OF to program a smart tv now on Comcast to take youtube tv AND learn how to navigate it? Any input would be most appreciated.