ACC Football Thread

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Cpj to Miami would be awesome.
The salty tears in GT land after he wins a natty with unlimited resources and recruiting would be the icing on the cake lol..
Wow...what an adventure the ACC has been lately

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know if the Miami athletic department is shrewd, but if I were them, I might go after Josh Heupel at UCF. He’s already recruiting Florida, is in a similar situation, and you remove a coach from an in-State annoyance.

He is a clever recruiter. We offered a o t at pl Pensacola high. Andy wanted to offer another kid to get them to self recruit. These were both power 5 w many offers. Sewak said no offer.
.At signing day ucf had flipped the ot from t a m to go with a d e they had offered very early. The o t was president of class- could have been a guy as Andy says - "that big and can move".

Ucf stated in the game.
We will see medley in a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Cpj to Miami would be awesome.
The salty tears in GT land after he wins a natty with unlimited resources and recruiting would be the icing on the cake lol..
Wow...what an adventure the ACC has been lately
They don’t have unlimited resources, they are ahead of us but from what I heard from a Heisman winner they are way behind from where you would think they should be.