ACC Football Thread

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Upper Classman OL.
Senior QB.
Senior starting ABs.
Senior WR + talented SO WR.
Multiple upperclassmen on defense.

ACC Coastal is as winnable as I can ever remember. 2018 set up perfectly for us to take advantage of it. Maybe we still will...but after 4 games, it doesn't look good.

0-2 in the ACC. Only win is against an FCS school.

This ship needs to be turned around quick or 2018 will have been an incredibly wasted year in terms of opportunity.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Upper Classman OL.
Senior QB.
Senior starting ABs.
Senior WR + talented SO WR.
Multiple upperclassmen on defense.

ACC Coastal is as winnable as I can ever remember. 2018 set up perfectly for us to take advantage of it. Maybe we still will...but after 4 games, it doesn't look good.

0-2 in the ACC. Only win is against an FCS school.

This ship needs to be turned around quick or 2018 will have been an incredibly wasted year in terms of opportunity.
I think Duke will surprise people and win the ACC Coastal with a 9-3 record. I think Duke beats Virginia Tech this coming Saturday.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Duke will surprise people and win the ACC Coastal with a 9-3 record. I think Duke beats Virginia Tech this coming Saturday.

I could see it. VT gave up a ton of yard through the air on dink and dunk passes that Duke loves. Only saw the 2nd half of the game, but I was surprised at how poor VT tackling was. Usually Fosters guys wrap up really well, but there were so many plays where it looked like they're were out there playing 2 hand touch and shocked when the player just kept going.

techman

Georgia Tech Fan
One day after one of the most shocking losses in program history, Virginia Tech was dealt another blow when the school announced defensive end Trevon Hill had been dismissed from the team. Are other ACC opponents of GT this year now missing key players?

Deleted member 2897

VT is going to have a rough season i think they go 6-5 and wind up playing Temple in the Military Bowl. I don't think any of GT's opponents will be missing anyone.

Duke, Miami, UNC, and Virginia Tech are all playing their backup quarterbacks. There are actually a lot of people out and its only going to get worse. Football is a violent sport after all.

UNCs starting QB was suspended and is expected back soon. But he wasn't exactly tearing it up before he left.