Camping World Bowl: West Virginia 38-34 over Syracuse

Pinstripe Bowl: Miami 21-17 over Wisconsin

Independence Bowl: Temple 35-21 over Duke

First Responder Bowl: Boston College 27-24 over Boise State

Quick Lane Bowl: Georgia Tech 35-24 over Minnesota

Birmingham Bowl: Wake Forest 35-28 over Memphis

Belk Bowl: South Carolina 45-28 over Virginia

Deleted member 2897

I was just laughing about how Duke started 4-0 then once again crapped the bad after they got done with the likes of NC Central...losing 5 of their last 8 games.

Next year Duke plays Alabama, @Middle Tennessee State, Notre Dame, Syracuse - LOL. I see another 2-6 or 3-5 in the ACC coming and maybe only 4 or 5 wins overall.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I was just laughing about how Duke started 4-0 then once again crapped the bad after they got done with the likes of NC Central...losing 5 of their last 8 games.

Next year Duke plays Alabama, @Middle Tennessee State, Notre Dame, Syracuse - LOL. I see another 2-6 or 3-5 in the ACC coming and maybe only 4 or 5 wins overall.

Would't hurt my feelings in the least if puke went 2-9, 2-10

Techster

Helluva Engineer

This is why I wanted Satterfield. Nate Woody left, but App State's defense improved. Why? It's because Satterfield has system for his football team and it's going to work regardless of his OC or DC.

Deleted member 2897

This is why I wanted Satterfield. Nate Woody left, but App State's defense improved. Why? It's because Satterfield has system for his football team and it's going to work regardless of his OC or DC.

Well either Scott didn't want to come here, or we were asleep at the wheel and not keeping lines of communication open, and then it was too late.

giphy.gif

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Well either Scott didn't want to come here, or we were asleep at the wheel and not keeping lines of communication open, and then it was too late.

giphy.gif

Don't know how true, but read in various places that Satterfield kept delaying Louisville because his people were reaching out to GT. Sounds like we didn't really entertain it.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He did talk to others I would guess Louisville was talking to Satterfield first and it was to late but I'm happy.

One thing we know for sure, money wasn't an issue with Satterfield. He may be the lowest paid HC in P5. Heck, Collins Temple salary is more than what Satterfield will make at Louisville.