ACC Football Thread

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I watched the Oklahoma-West Va game last night. WV should have won that game. They would have, except for four plays that all fall on coaching.

1- The failure to kick a FG on 4th down and the score tied at 14.
2- A QB fumble and return for a TD on a pass play that never materialized. Why not just take the sack?
3- #2 happened again in the 2nd half.
4- A run to the OU two yard line was called back because a WV player blocked the OU cornerback a full ten yards after they were both out of bounds. Instead of the OU 2, WV had the ball on their own 41.

The final score was 59-56.
I would add - no defense

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I can't believe UVa lost it. With two minutes to go and up a score and the ball. ESPN is showing the kick in the nuts game this was with their win probability tracker. Right at 100% for UVa.

Of course, I tell my wife UVa has it and she tells me I'm wrong. She's watched too much GT football to know it ain't over till it's over. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401013183

Go Marshall.

Bronco may be able to build a good defense, but man he makes some head scratching in game decisions. His players had that game won and he ripped defeat from the jaws of victory. I take back my comment before about Virginia may turn into a real threat in our division.

Milwaukee

Banned
Bronco may be able to build a good defense, but man he makes some head scratching in game decisions. His players had that game won and he ripped defeat from the jaws of victory. I take back my comment before about Virginia may turn into a real threat in our division.

We still haven't sent him a present for gift wrapping our game either. He's gonna have a great Xmas between our fans and VT fans.

But this leads me to a dirty question that I don't wanna know the answer to: Have we beaten a good team this season?