ACC Football Thread

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here are the Bowl Games that College Football News is predicting that ACC teams will play in as of this week

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs Alabama

Sun Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Utah

Military Bowl: Syracuse vs Temple

Belk Bowl: NCSU vs South Carolina

Camping World Bowl: Miami vs West Virginia

Music City Bowl: Boston College vs Tennessee

Pinstripe Bowl: Duke vs Maryland

Independence Bowl: Virginia vs Stanfotd

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Here are the Bowl Games that College Football News is predicting that ACC teams will play in as of this week

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs Alabama

Sun Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Utah

Military Bowl: Syracuse vs Temple

Camping World Bowl: Miami vs West Virginia

Music City Bowl: Boston College vs Tennessee

Pinstripe Bowl: Duke vs Maryland

Independence Bowl: Virginia vs Stanfotd
Na, GT getting that rematch with UT. Hopefully

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Neither of those schools are making a bowl.
Here are the Bowl Games that The Sporting News is predicting that ACC teams will play in as of this week

Cotton Bowl: Clemson vs Ohio State

Sun Bowl: Virginia Tech vs Colorado

Camping World Bowl: Syracuse vs Oklahoma State

Music City Bowl: Boston College vs Missouri

Pinstripe Bowl: Duke vs Purdue

Quick Lane Bowl: Pitt vs Indiana

Independence Bowl: Wake Forest vs Vanderbilt

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Myrtle Beach officials in Florida helping relief workers as hotels fill for homecoming game

http://www.myrtlebeachpost.com/orig...2UCVmBO8pddbb8l0rcN8nV4dYjJGl17w6ehwXcBtFoAhk

Hotels there have been filling with utility workers, government disaster officials and Hurricane Michael evacuees.
Compounding a growing short-term housing shortage, Florida State University’s homecoming game is this weekend and thousands of hotel rooms were booked in advance for the event.

University and city officials decided to move forward with the game, and are making accommodations elsewhere for emergency workers, Tallahassee media reports.

Florida State University President John Thrasher defended his decision not to cancel the game against Wake Forest, and told the Tallahassee Democratthe televised event will “help promote and share the most effective ways to support those in need.”

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
How do you see the Miami-Boston College game going on Friday? I think Miami wins squeaks out a 20-16 win over BC. I think BC will end the 2018 season badly losing to Miami,Clemson and Syracuse in their last 5 games finishing the regular season 7-5.
I actually think Boston college has a chance. It will all depend on how well their offense plays imo. If I was picking though I’d pick Miami by 10.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This bye week everyone here should watch as much football as possible. Watch as many games and plays as possible.

If you do and really watch every play in isolation, you might get a better understanding of where we are and how we compare to everyone else in football. I guarantee you will find many common themes.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
This bye week everyone here should watch as much football as possible. Watch as many games and plays as possible.

If you do and really watch every play in isolation, you might get a better understanding of where we are and how we compare to everyone else in football. I guarantee you will find many common themes.
I'm about to sit and listen to Duke beat Virginia on the Blue Devil IMG Network;)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Virginia 7-0 over Duke in the 1st quarter. Virginia ran the ball down Duke's throat.

That’s because they’ve been practicing against a trip option team for the last 3 weeks. They forgot how to play against other schemes.

Side note. Illini are channeling GT today vs Wis. Losing fumbles and getting called for personal fouls when making a play on a ball in the air. The defenseless player rules, and a bunch more, need to get fixed. Defenses have to play with hands behind their backs.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
That’s because they’ve been practicing against a trip option team for the last 3 weeks. They forgot how to play against other schemes.

Side note. Illini are channeling GT today vs Wis. Losing fumbles and getting called for personal fouls when making a play on a ball in the air. The defenseless player rules, and a bunch more, need to get fixed. Defenses have to play with hands behind their backs.
Duke's offense is having a hard time against Virginia's defense so far. Rainy messy conditions at Wallace Wade Stadium today.