ACC Discussion

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Would it be better for tech for ND or uncheats to win? Personally I hope that cheating bb team loses every game. Just wonder if a ND loss is better for tech chances to hopefully keep out of the acc basement.
I actually like & respect the ND program.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Would it be better for tech for ND or uncheats to win? Personally I hope that cheating bb team loses every game. Just wonder if a ND loss is better for tech chances to hopefully keep out of the acc basement.
I actually like & respect the ND program.

UNC is pulling away. I don't think GT will end up in the basement. ND and Miami are low on players, BC has issues, Wake is poorly coached. I'd like to think we have a shot to not play on the first day but that seems a bit ambitious this year.

GT has won 2 ACC tournament games since 2010. Both of those wins were in overtime.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
And the interesting games continue on Tuesday.

UVA is pounding VT at home - 44-22 at half. VT has 7 rebounds the entire half. Of course UVA is 17-25 from the field, so not many defensive rebounds to be had.

Wake is beating NCST at half - 42-27. wake is shooting 56% and NCST 29%. Wake has 42 points with Hoard having 2 and Childress 6. NCST's weakness is really simple - if you can handle their pressure you can get alot of easy baskets. Also, NCST wants to take alot of threes, but when you are 1-14 from deep in a half, going to be hard to score much.

Markell Johnson our with a bad back last night as well. They typically go as he goes. Bad loss for the Pack

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
State rallied from 22 down and almost pulled this out. Not so with VT who played hard but could not match up with UVA.

The ACC has delivered on great basketball games the past two nights. I have a 7 AM workout three mornings a week. When will I get to sleep if this keeps up???

Deleted member 2897

As of today, only 2 ACC teams out of 15 have a win streak longer than 1. Wow. And only 1 ACC team out of 15 has a win streak longer than 2. Bloodbath. Florida State is #11 in the country, and is #13 and 1-3 in the ACC.