ACC Discussion

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Not gonna ignore you... you make many posts that are helpful / informative and are often pretty funny. Just not sure why you were posting in game scores. My post wasn't meant to be snarky, just didn't know why you started doing it. (Did someone do it previously and you picked up the torch, etc)

No worries

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The game was electric, although I didn't view it as that much of a shock. Chris Mack knows how to win and he's got a roster that isn't completely unfortunate.

I think it was the best college basketball game I've seen so far this year.

/

MSU gave it away. They had the ball and the lead with 6 seconds left and turned it over and fouled Louisville allowing them to tie it at the line.

tagnrun

Georgia Tech Fan
I watched some of the Duke/Indiana game and all I can say is Tech better play a lot of zone or Zion might drop 40 by himself. Him and Barret get to the rim like it's nothing.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wake looks just awful. Their defense is really bad.
I'm not sure whose seat is hotter there Danny Manning or Ron Wellman.
They are not completely without talent either. They have a likely one and done five star in Hoard and a couple of 4 stars in Brown and Mucius. Childress is a very experienced Jr.
It's a really bad ballhandling team and it doesn't force many TO's.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Miami loses fourth in a row. After a 5-0 start, the U is looking pretty shaky right now. Old Big East foes Seton Hall and Rutgers got 'em, followed by the powerhouses of the Ivy League (Penn & Yale).

Next three games should be easy for Miami (Houston Baptist, Florida Atlantic and the Campbell Camels). Then they hit the ACC where the schedule makers helped them out (UNC twice. Duke & UVA once each) Interesting times in Coral Gables