ACC Discussion

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking at the layout of our conference and there is no reason why we shouldn’t be number 7. We have the front court to beat Clemson.

We should beat the brakes off of Pitt and BC.

N.C. State has no one who can touch banks.

Miami’s front court is weak.

Louisville looked ugly yesterday against lipscomb.

And we can definitely handle Norte Dame.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@MiracleWhips

Based on schedule, I think we will likely finish 1-8 or 2-7 on the road. (Road schedule is brutal this year) Home games are more favorable and I think we go 4-5 or 5-4 at home. So, likely 6-12 or 7-11. I'd love to be wrong, but I am usually conservative / pessimistic when I look in advance & try to predict outcomes

Road games
Syracuse, Clemson, Duke, FSU, Notre Dame, VPI, Miami, UVA, NC State
Home games
Wake, VPI, Louisville, ND, UNC, Clemson, FSU, Pitt, BC

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@MiracleWhips

Based on schedule, I think we will likely finish 1-8 or 2-7 on the road. (Road schedule is brutal this year) Home games are more favorable and I think we go 4-5 or 5-4 at home. So, likely 6-12 or 7-11. I'd love to be wrong, but I am usually conservative / pessimistic when I look in advance & try to predict outcomes

Road games
Syracuse, Clemson, Duke, FSU, Notre Dame, VPI, Miami, UVA, NC State
Home games
Wake, VPI, Louisville, ND, UNC, Clemson, FSU, Pitt, BC

Sidenote - I think we need to finish 13th to compete in ACC/B1G next year. Wake was excluded this year and cant be left out next year, in the event they finish last.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
awesome. can't wait for the annual Northwestern game. I mean seriously, we've played them 5 of our last 8 games in the "challenge" We got Penn State 3 times and no one else more than twice

Deleted member 2897