ACC Discussion

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
How do y'all see the December 17th game between Tennessee and North Carolina in Knoxville? Tennessee has a strong team and it wouldn't shock me if they pulled the early season upset of the Tarholes. Tennessee is ranked #24 in the latest rankings.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
How do y'all see the December 17th game between Tennessee and North Carolina in Knoxville? Tennessee has a strong team and it wouldn't shock me if they pulled the early season upset of the Tarholes. Tennessee is ranked #24 in the latest rankings.
I would be surprised. Very surprised. Tennessee is a very good college team. UNC has a nice semi-pro team.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
SEC is not just Kentucky this year. It’s not even just Kentucky and Florida. Texas A&M went west and was really impressive in their win over USC. Mississippi ST is improved and I have watched Ole Miss play twice, the Rebels are REALLY good I think. Terrance Davis is a player everyone should watch. Tennessee, I am not buying yet, I’m gonna hold, but they look good early. Missouri has upside. Round it out with Bama and Arkansas who both look good.....yeah SEC is tough. I haven’t seen Auburn yet. I expect UGA and USCe to fall way off when Conference season arrives

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I saw Auburn this weekend. (My college buddy coaches George Mason now and they played AU). Auburn has athletes and some nice pieces. Sadly Bruce Pearl can't coach his way out of a paper bag and he didn't pay enough studs to get the athletes he needs to win. They are dangerous and can get on a roll, but I think their ceiling is round of 32, and that would take a good draw and playing their best game