ACC Discussion

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Cuse is crushing Louisville. Looks like the Cards are going to be playing on Weds at the ACCT. Cuse still in the race for a double bye....

NSCU may lose at home to BC. Didn't see that coming. Wolfpack need to win games like this if they want to be on the right side of the bubble

Deleted member 2897

Coach K is a rat faced cheater. Nobody needs to take it any further than that. He’s just like Lance Armstrong was - a paychopathic Liar and cheater who is elite at his craft...but he’s still a liar and cheater.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
K makes me so mad when he does that. When he wins, he makes coaches like Pastner stand there and listen to his garbage while patting them on the chest with his hand.

I hate that crap. One-a these days, some coach is gonna have to go ... "Look dude, you got the best team money can buy. Of course you won today, you rat-faced f*ck. Stop patting my freaking back."

How's that for 'positive', @connell62 (y)

Deleted member 2897

Sure, but at least Roy isn't a classless ***** who uses a dark web of private school emissaries to drop bags while maintaining plausible deniability.

I mean, I think the only thing different is one is private school emissaries and one is public school.

Deleted member 2897

I like to make fun of Jim as much as the next person, but this is indeed really awful for everyone. Sounds like Jim had no fault in the accident based on what I can read - but you can be sure he's going to have nightmares about that sound and impact for a long time.