ACC Discussion

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
He also can go back to Turkey and play professionally there though I have seen him as a late first round in a couple of mocks.

GT_EE78

Banned
I bet Parker ends up at Memphis once Penny is hired. He was part of Penny's AAU program.

another whisper is that Ryan Luther may grad transfer. If he does i'd be interested.
If he gets his hardship waiver, would that mean he wouldn't have to sit out a year?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Hasn't the "hardship" waiver thing been eliminated? I know they were talking about it.

I’m not sure it’s called that any longer but I wanna say either Evan Daniels or Borzello said earlier if he submitted a waiver application it would “likely” be accepted. The reason behind that is unknown to me.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hello me. Do you know which thread you're in???

That was in reference to Omer Yurtseven leaving NCSU as a grad transfer.
Got it. I figured it was something misinformed, as is often the case with you, and I was correct.

He's not a grad transfer. He's just finished his sophomore year.

I posted it here in the "ACC Discussion" thread because it affects a team in the ACC.

To answer your question, I know where I am. In the right thread discussing things with an understanding of the available information.

You can't say the same, as usual. That's your MO.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Transfers within the ACC have to sit out 2 years. Only 1 year outside the ACC. Grad students can play immediately. Johnson went from Pitt to UNC this year as a grad transfer. Stallings tried to stop it.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Got it. I figured it was something misinformed, as is often the case with you, and I was correct.

He's not a grad transfer. He's just finished his sophomore year.

I posted it here in the "ACC Discussion" thread because it affects a team in the ACC.

To answer your question, I know where I am. In the right thread discussing things with an understanding of the available information.

You can't say the same, as usual. That's your MO.
My comment was directed at myself as an admission that I was wrong. It had nothing to do with you.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
927911A4-4E97-45B5-818D-BDA6D81D699E.jpeg

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Oooohhhh sick burn from the top of Dum Dum Hill.
I think all of use have thin skins at times. My mistake about the thread and the transfer status was my mistake. It had nothing to do with dtm. That said, the reply from him was more caustic than necessary. I was tempted to reply with something that would not have helped. I appreciate what dtm contributes to the board and respect the time it takes. That does not mean I always agree with him.