ACC Discussion

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome quotes.

"I asked him why," Valentine said. "We talked about the Joel Berry situation and how he had a discussion with the Big Ten. But I told him, 'I fixed the situation.'"
Fixed is a good word.

"I screwed up," Valentine told ESPN about the January incident. "But I went back a week later and apologized, and he and I were joking and kidding. It was no big deal. I even pulled him out of a situation where he could have gotten a technical foul."
So basically, you compensated for a mistake by giving a player preferential treatment. Attaboy.

Or, are you saying you did your job and are bragging about it?

Keep digging that hole, Teddy.

Deleted member 2897

Awesome quotes.

Fixed is a good word.

So basically, you compensated for a mistake by giving a player preferential treatment. Attaboy.

Is there any way that a Google search for Teddy Valentine could match up with this thread? If so, then Teddy V, you are a sorry incompetent ****hole excuse for a Ref.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Awesome quotes.

Fixed is a good word.

Wasn't that the GT game at UNC a week after where he called the bs tech on Jose and Berry shot a ton of ft

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Valentine was fired by the ACC several years ago - he spent several years doing Big10 game but in the last couple of years has come back to the regular rotation in ACC. I don't really like Teddy though I used to think he was a good ref to have when you were the away team but he weaned me from that idea.

The one I am really taking a dislike is Jamie Luckie. He of the 35 - 2 free throw advantage to Kansas over WVU (and then throwing the coach out when he brought it to your attention) but also a charter member of the all jerk ahole team. Difference between controlling a game and simply being an *** about it.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Valentine was fired by the ACC several years ago - he spent several years doing Big10 game but in the last couple of years has come back to the regular rotation in ACC. I don't really like Teddy though I used to think he was a good ref to have when you were the away team but he weaned me from that idea.

The one I am really taking a dislike is Jamie Luckie. He of the 35 - 2 free throw advantage to Kansas over WVU (and then throwing the coach out when he brought it to your attention) but also a charter member of the all jerk ahole team. Difference between controlling a game and simply being an *** about it.

Agreed about Luckie. I also think Randy Ayers is a steaming pile of hot garbage.

How much product can you put in your hair? The answer: all of it.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Eades is one of the best. Ray Natilli is good too but he doesn’t do ACC any more.
Ray Styons is ok, but not my favorite.
Les Jones is terrible.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Awweeee who am I trying think of that is terrible......I can almost see his face...

Not sure he did any ACC games this year...

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
It was - but that was after Hess tossed Corchiani out of a NCSU game for allegedly abusing him and hurting his feelings. The one time I was cheering on Granny Clampett was when she made it a cause celeb to get Hess out of the ACC.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
It was - but that was after Hess tossed Corchiani out of a NCSU game for allegedly abusing him and hurting his feelings. The one time I was cheering on Granny Clampett was when she made it a cause celeb to get Hess out of the ACC.

Who is Granny Clampett??