ACC Discussion

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That was a heck of a game. VT should have won in regulation. Had the lead and the ball with less than 30 sec to play, but missed a FT that allowed UVA to tie it.
In overtime UVA had a 4 pt lead with less than a min to play but missed 2 FT opportunities that allowed VT to come back and win by one.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I was especially surprised at the 3 at the end of OT. VT went to the basket and won. UVA put up the weird shot from downtown with time to get a lot closer.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Four years remaining. However, the buyout could be for much less than the actually money owed.

Could well be. I didn't track that contract. I was guessing 2 years until the buyout is manageable. Less if he doesn't win next year either and they have to do something regardless of buyout.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the latest College Sports Madness Men's Bracketology. They have 8 ACC teams in the NCAA Tournament(#1 Virginia,#6 Miami,#8 Louisville,#3 North Carolina,#9 FSU,#2 Clemson,#9 Virginia Tech and #2 Duke)and 8 SEC teams(#9 Texas A&M,#3 Auburn,#6 Kentucky,#10 Alabama,#4 Tennessee,#11 Arkansas,#8 Missouri and #7 Florida)

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/bracketology

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Purdue has now lost three in a row. One would assume they will drop out of the top 10. And they have Penn State next. The same Penn State that just boat raced #8 Ohio state last night.