ACC Discussion 2020-21

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
KY is playing a lot better now. We do have a shot at UNC but their double post set is going to be a really interesting matchup for us.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
UNC looks like a team we beat if our shots are falling from outside and theirs aren't. They are going to destroy inside.

Deleted member 2897

this is the first time since the 1970s, that no team in the ACC is in the top 15. If ever there is a chance to break through and get some solid ACC wins, this would seem to be the year for a senior laden team.

Indeed.

In the KenPom world, there are also 5 ACC teams in the top 25 (but none high), with Duke the highest at #13.
29, 32, 36, 41, 68, 72, (GT 77), 85, 101, 125. A lot of games we can win if we keep getting better.

Deleted member 2897

I certainly do. I have had multiple family members seriously ill with COVID. It's hard to be optimistic, but I remain hopeful.

Watching the Michigan State / Wisconsin game, the NCAA needs to start fining or penalizing teams who act foolishly. I’ve watched almost the entire second half and still have yet to see Tom Izzo cover his face. He’s wearing his mask down over his chin. What a moron.