ACC Discussion 2019

LibertyTurns

Banned
SEC looked bad today. Hope the Ducks
mess up the eagletigers tonight.

Are you kidding me? The SEC has some great wins already and the day isn’t even over yet:

1) Arkansas is pounding Portland St. You may not remember but Portland St produces NFL QBs like Neil Lomax and TEs like Julius Thomas.
2) A&M whipped Tx St. Big can of whoop *** there. Texas is a state, unlike Portland, therefore that team is one to be reckoned with.
3) Kentucky slaughtered Toledo. Absolutely destroyed them. They hail from Ohio and it doesn’t need to said how awesome the football is up there.
4) Miss St crushed La Lafayette. Crap, a college named after a French Warrior. You can hardly get a tougher opening day game.
5) UF demolished da U. Yes, da U had everyone out of jail & they still beat them.
6) Bammer emasculated Dook. We know firsthand what that takes.

Them’s some fine *** wins right there dude. Now show some respect.

Now there were a couple losses, but these were all nailbiter losses you might actually want to call wins to be honest. If not for playing tough out of conference opponents like Ga State & Memphis the SEC would have damn near run the table against THE toughest week 1 out of conference schedule EVER scheduled EVER and been the badassesmost dominantingest undisputedly superiorest conference again for the 175th time in the last 150 years.

They moved my post about the GSU panthers to a separate Panthers thread, and then somebody deleted that thread. No idea if this post will remain here or not, but I couldn't help but post that there looks like FAR MORE mutt fans in Nashville tonight than there are Vandy fans. That's SAD.

LibertyTurns

Banned
They moved my post about the GSU panthers to a separate Panthers thread, and then somebody deleted that thread. No idea if this post will remain here or not, but I couldn't help but post that there looks like FAR MORE mutt fans in Nashville tonight than there are Vandy fans. That's SAD.
Vandy has few fans, fewer than GT. Their stadium is maybe 35-40K and they fill about half. Nashville’s a blast. Vandy football is a tough watch unless you’re a visitor.

Animal02

Banned
Are you kidding me? The SEC has some great wins already and the day isn’t even over yet:

1) Arkansas is pounding Portland St. You may not remember but Portland St produces NFL QBs like Neil Lomax and TEs like Julius Thomas.
2) A&M whipped Tx St. Big can of whoop *** there. Texas is a state, unlike Portland, therefore that team is one to be reckoned with.
3) Kentucky slaughtered Toledo. Absolutely destroyed them. They hail from Ohio and it doesn’t need to said how awesome the football is up there.
4) Miss St crushed La Lafayette. Crap, a college named after a French Warrior. You can hardly get a tougher opening day game.
5) UF demolished da U. Yes, da U had everyone out of jail & they still beat them.

Now there were a couple losses, but these were all nailbiter losses you might actually want to call wins to be honest. If not for playing tough out of conference opponents like Ga State & Memphis the SEC would have damn near run the table against THE toughest week 1 out of conference schedule EVER scheduled EVER and been the badassesmost dominantingest undisputedly superiorest conference again for the 175th time in the last 150 years.
You are on a roll today.:D

Deleted member 2897

VPISU Lost their crossover. Virginia is barely ahead of Pitt, so 1 of them will start out with an early lead in the Butt Division.

Man I’d love us to beat all these toss ups and win the division when picked to finish last. Hell, we’re predicted to be the worst team in the country - if we finish 2nd, they’ll have to give CGC Coach of the year.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
VPISU Lost their crossover. Virginia is barely ahead of Pitt, so 1 of them will start out with an early lead in the Butt Division.

Man I’d love us to beat all these toss ups and win the division when picked to finish last. Hell, we’re predicted to be the worst team in the country - if we finish 2nd, they’ll have to give CGC Coach of the year.

This is why I don’t get why people are willing to give something like a 3 win season a pass. Our schedule outside of Clemson and UGA is a joke. 6-6 should be worst case scenario. I don’t think Coach would be happy with 3 wins, either.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer

Well done. Can’t wait for the commentary on Auburn’s loss to Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
This is why I don’t get why people are willing to give something like a 3 win season a pass. Our schedule outside of Clemson and UGA is a joke.
Not really, unless you call us a joke too. These games are all tossups, they’re all winnable and they’re all losable. Well, check that, a couple are better than tossups, we should flat out win those.

Deleted member 2897

Well done. Can’t wait for the commentary on Auburn’s loss to Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see it in Gus Malzahn’s face - it’s not just that they aren’t winning - it’s that they’re being shut down and crushed. If they lose, they may not let him on the plane and just fire him on the tarmac.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Not really, unless you call us a joke too. These games are all tossups, they’re all winnable and they’re all losable. Well, check that, a couple are better than tossups, we should flat out win those.

Well regarding the first part, if another coastal team’s fan called us a joke, I would accept it, all things considering. We’re not going to be world beaters this year. No one in the Coastal will be.

I look at it this way for a worst case scenario:

UGA and Clemson are losses Citadel and Temple should be wins. Eight games are tossups, so if it’s 50/50, we should, hypothetically, at least go 4-4 in those remainder games. That puts us at 6-6 worst case scenario.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

We DEF have a great shot in all our conf games, especially if our Offense can establish an identity and solidify a viable QB starter

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Well regarding the first part, if another coastal team’s fan called us a joke, I would accept it, all things considering. We’re not going to be world beaters this year. No one in the Coastal will be.

I look at it this way for a worst case scenario:

UGA and Clemson are losses Citadel and Temple should be wins. Eight games are tossups, so if it’s 50/50, we should, hypothetically, at least go 4-4 in those remainder games. That puts us at 6-6 worst case scenario.
As it stands right now that’s a fair assessment. But the funny thing about college football is that it’s always fluctuating. Guys come out of nowhere and team suffer major injuries. There’s very few constants.